Linda Ronstadt Doc

Dead duck

• Forum MVP

Not sure if any of you have seen this but it was on CNN and is worth watching. I loooooove me some Linda. Every time she opens her mouth I’m in tears. She was probably my first crush as a kid. Her natural look and beautiful voice enamored me at a super young age. Like 6-7 years old. And I still feel the exact same way. 

• Forum MVP

I saw that documentary last Sunday night. I had a crush on her too but I was a little older. My sister had her album, her pic on the cover, nipples and all. I had no idea that she opened up for Neil Young on tour. On tour, her drummer was Don Henley, guitarist was Glen Frey. Thus, the Eagles were formed. She has an incredible resume’ with Spanish album, plus, she sang an opera. 

• Forum MVP

One of the comments that someone made in this documentary is the Linda would take someone else’s song and make it hers. That reminds me of someone else we all know and love. Actually, a couple of people. Not just Jer bear, but Bobby too. Desolation Row comes to mind. El Paso? Jerry with Visions. Your turn.....

Archived