College BBall, 2019-2020

gr8fulpair

• Forum MVP

My Tarheels are a dumpster fire, might not even make the NIT.... Fuck.. we'll see what happens when Anthony comes back.

Anyway, zags are ballin, lots of diverse representation in the top 25. Power 5s are totally dominating which makes it funny and cool the zags are 1. Who you fuckers pulling for?

• Forum MVP

My Hoosiers only beat Ohio State today only because I bet against them. Don’t seem like anyone can win on the road in the big 10. I had high hopes for Archie Miller but his teams are super undisciplined and half the time it looks like they don’t even want to be out there playing. If they make the tourney I’d wager it’ll be an early exit. 

• Forum MVP

Cincinnati Bearcats. It's been a struggle this year but we're not alone. I'm glad I don't bet on this stuff, I'd be broke. Just when you think a team is pretty good they get thrashed like Michigan St. yesterday. Got sucked into Wichita v Uconn before football yesterday, very entertaining

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

So that was such an amazing photo there are articles about the photo today. Quote from an article. It is an amazing pic. So many emotions in it. 

“This isn’t just a photo, it’s a work of art. Frescos of this deserve to be painted everywhere. I’m not saying we need to celebrate violence specifically, but I am saying we need to celebrate this moment specifically. It’s not just the chair shot itself, which is violent and wild in its own right — but it’s also everyone else in this photo that makes it special. It’s a tableau of emotion the same way all great photos are, even when the subject matter is horrific.”

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 1/22/2020 at 1:05 AM, acududeman said:

Season changer...….Kansas will suffer greatly from this incident......not good at all.

I was clearly wrong in my prediction......somewhat surprised that KU suffered barely a hiccup following the melee.

Archived