Dso at the caverns

Rude

• Forum MVP

Evidently waited too long to get tickets. Anyone have an extra pair they could get rid of?  Sort of stressing this as people already in CashorTrade posting iso this show.... thanks :)

• Forum MVP

After watching a thing on the Thailand cave rescue not sure I want to have bass thumping in a cave. You have the likelihood of opening up a fissure and prehistoric flesh eating bats or bacteria come out. Saw that in another documentary/movie. Too many things that could go wrong. What happens in case of fire down there. Stampede. The word ignite comes from the Latin igneous. Igneous rock everywhere. Stubhub assholes selling tix for $180. No thank you. If I’m gonna die in a cave I’d prefer it be while exploring the cave for free or paying less than $50. Last thing I need is regret during the stampede of paying $180 a ticket to negatively affect my escape. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rude said:

...not sure I want to have bass thumping in a cave. ......Latin igneous. Igneous rock everywhere. 

It appears that Rude is tring to scare someone from going to the Cave so that he can pick up a ticket. I'm with him on that. I also need a ticket.    By the way, caves such as this are in sedimentary rock formations, not igneous. That means the walls and roof will just quickly come falling down on you after Skip hits his first bass bomb. A quick crushing will be over with in a few seconds, significantly faster than the fans rushing the exits from a fire.

Peace and Love,

Doc

• Forum MVP

Fake news.  I’ve done more for geology than any person ever. See that rock. No one was talking about rocks before me. They say how do you know so much about this stuff. Instinct. 

• Forum MVP

Flakes of cryptocrystalline rocks on the cave floor are an indication that native Americans were in that cave probably a few thousand years ago. Which means there’s already been a fire in that cave. Which means we need a ‘Fire on the Mountain’ in the cave. A little fire to ward off the evil spirits so Rude can be comfortable.  I’m guessing there’s no sneaking in the side door without a ticket., I would love to see that show. Who cares how much the tickets are. I can remember payin ninety bucks for tickets with the rationale that Jerry was going to be dead soon and we wouldn’t be able to do shows. Pay the price and go. Money doesn’t work in heaven. 

• Forum MVP
On 1/17/2020 at 9:19 PM, Dead duck said:

Are you bringing your boys? Aren’t they older teens?  My daughter is excited to have a friend who is into the Dead going with her. I said- oh there might be some other young  deadheads around, and I’ll ask. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, PoetryGirl said:

Are you bringing your boys? Aren’t they older teens?  My daughter is excited to have a friend who is into the Dead going with her. I said- oh there might be some other young  deadheads around, and I’ll ask. 

Yes they will be there. 21 and 17 now. Haven’t looked into camping or hotel yet but we will likely be staying the night somewhere close. 

• Forum MVP
On 1/20/2020 at 6:16 PM, Greg from Chestertown said:

Flakes of cryptocrystalline rocks on the cave floor are an indication that native Americans were in that cave probably a few thousand years ago. Which means there’s already been a fire in that cave. Which means we need a ‘Fire on the Mountain’ in the cave. A little fire to ward off the evil spirits so Rude can be comfortable.  I’m guessing there’s no sneaking in the side door without a ticket., I would love to see that show. Who cares how much the tickets are. I can remember payin ninety bucks for tickets with the rationale that Jerry was going to be dead soon and we wouldn’t be able to do shows. Pay the price and go. Money doesn’t work in heaven. 

Hope cave drillers don’t ruin the show sneaking in. Gonna make “Cave drillers suck” bumper stickers just in case there’s an incident and boom I’ll strike it rich vending. The plan is to see the entire spring tour maybe and aftermarket tickets would be way out of budget if I can make this happen unless I sell bootleg DSO shirts commemorating the only Dso show in a cave before the apocalypse forced us underground. But then I’d wake up with a sore jaw and Ellie standing over me as I see my merch ablaze. I watched that exact same scenario. But it was a knife cutting the bootleg shirts to shreds with a “I’ll have no problem embedding this knife in you and have 20 witnesses who will swear I was just defending myself  as we lay another knife by your feet that I used to cut my arm to frame you, and just watch my tears flow as I cry to authorities about the assault on me as they cuff you with a knife still in your chest and they will be in no hurry to take you to a jail infirmary run by murderers who despise assaulters of women” kind of look. I think that was meant to send a message to other Dso potential bootleggers. If you weren’t there just take my word and beware. Imagine a 90’s movie Steven Seagal if he had roid rage and rabies and just learned that his new movie bombed. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived