Bend, OR - 2/10/20

Tea

• Forum MVP

Acoustic Show

Set One: Dire Wolf ; Dark Hollow ; Gomorrah ; Operator ; Big Iron ; Friend Of The Devil ; Silver Threads And Golden Needles ; Run For The Roses ; Last Lonely Eagle ; The Thrill Is Gone ; Oh Boy

Set Two: Deep Elem Blues ; It Makes No Difference ; Hobo Song ; Chimes Of Freedom ; Yes She Do, No She Don't ; Green Green Grass Of Home ; Rosa Lee McFall ; Monkey And The Engineer ; Oh Babe, It Ain't No Lie ; On The Road Again ; Weather Report Suite > Let It Grow > Folsom Prison Blues

Encore: Ripple

Notes:  Sold Out!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Monkey and the Engineer wasn't on the planned setlist. Some guy kept calling out for it, and at one point Eaton responded that they're playing that in San Francisco so they can't play it now. Then the guy's girlfriend claimed he left because they weren't going to play it, and Baracco said "he's gone? We should play it now" 

• LMAO 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

I love acoustic Grateful Dead music. My favorite facet of this universe. I got my tix for Hamilton acoustic shows and was secretly praying for ‘It makes no difference’ . I hope this means that it’s in the rotation.  Secretly praying because I know that if you come right out and ask, you’re probably not gonna get it. Same thing with Monkey and the engineer, secretly praying. (Apparently, out loud) I can’t hardly wait for my turn.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Forum MVP

My 3rd Dso show was Bloomington, Indiana acoustic in 2012. The band told everyone to stand up and dance before they started playing. I was already up front standing as I started out as a rail rat. The tinnitus precludes railing it now as Jeff’s monitor can be oppressive and lead to days of heavy ringing. The good thing about tinnitus is it generally has no effect on hearing loss and luckily it doesn’t drive me insane like some people. I completely forgot about it until just now but I do have a slight ringing as I type this. 

• Forum MVP
17 minutes ago, Rude said:

My 3rd Dso show was Bloomington, Indiana acoustic in 2012. The band told everyone to stand up and dance before they started playing. I was already up front standing as I started out as a rail rat. The tinnitus precludes railing it now as Jeff’s monitor can be oppressive and lead to days of heavy ringing. The good thing about tinnitus is it generally has no effect on hearing loss and luckily it doesn’t drive me insane like some people. I completely forgot about it until just now but I do have a slight ringing as I type this. 

Wow I think that was also my 3rd show. Had done Egyptian room, Bogarts, then that one. If memory serves and it usually doesn’t. 🤣😆

• Like (+1) 1