Hockey

bs69

• Forum MVP
18 hours ago, Zuck said:

Metropolitan is tough.  Big back to back this week for my Flyers vs Columbus.

Brutally tough,  even the Rangers are playing great. Big back to back this week. Go Jackets!

• Forum MVP

So for the Coyotes game Monday (2-1 win over the Islanders) it was Howler’s birthday.  He’s the mascot.  

Not only did they have the mascots for Arizona State (Sparky) and Grand Canyon University (purple antelope dude), but they had the Columbus Blue Jacket and the (feeble looking) Blackhawk mascot there.  Also a few others, but I didn’t pay that close attention.

I would guess that they offered invites to all/most/many to fly out and join in the fun, but only those few did.

I know there are many Blue Jackets fans here, so thought I’d share how cool that was of your guy to fly out to support Howler and the Coyotes.

Not that Phoenix in February is awful, but still...

• Forum MVP
On 2/15/2020 at 9:26 PM, Zuck said:

Metropolitan is tough.  Big back to back this week for my Flyers vs Columbus.

Your team played well,  not a good back to back for my Jackets. I'm not sure we'll be able to field a team by the end with all the injuries. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP
On 2/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Zuck said:

I am happy.  You got a point out of it.  I agree, Lots of injuries to deal with which may hamper a push.  The goal by Foligno was dirty.  We will see what happens. You never know in hockey

Philly on a heater,  find myself in the position of cheering for them to beat Carolina tonight

• Forum MVP

Sorta upset the Blues are so good this season again as planning on doing the 3/15 afternoon game before JRAD and tix are stupid for lower bowl. That would be a solid 28 hours. 2 shows plus a hockey game. I’m a predators fan even though rooted for the blues last year. 

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Rude said:

So weird clicking a post and being like huh and it’s a post from early March then nada for 5 months then fresh post. Can we ever think normally again??? 

Why start now

• Forum MVP

Hockey's good today! Hopefully CBJ  can come back roaring tomorrow.  Colorado just tied Vegas again in the second period. I like that they're not dubbing in audience sounds like MLB does. It's an opportunity to have some quiet games. I believe this NHL broadcast is only having the ice/players audio or at least they're keeping the background noise minimal 

48 minutes ago, bs69 said:

Nice bounce back by the Jackets last night, now on to a rematch with the Lightning

Didn’t see that coming.  No Hedman or Stamkos for the lightning.  They have a chance.

Archived