02/22/20 Los Angeles Wiltern theater

tombellanca

• Forum MVP

Using logic, it is not difficult to determine what era it is or if it's an elective. If there's two drummers it isn't 74 (with the exception of 10-20-74). So yeah, it could have been that show but given other songs played (lazy lightening, sunrise) it would logically be ruled out. 

Or maybe I'm just a freak. Or both.

• Forum MVP

Logical freak. Yea, that’s it. Me too. I’m not that good at it, though. I enjoy studying the stage set up when I first get inside. I’ll mumble something to someone nearby who looks like they’re doing the same thing. The usual response I get is, ‘look at Jeff’s guitar. It’s gotta be.....’. That’s when I realize that I got a lot to learn. This universe is huge. 

• 6 months later...

but, dso could do that style c>r, even with 2 drummers...heck I was there but don't remember....they are good...fun times..

On 2/23/2020 at 12:48 PM, Mr. Charlie said:

I'm new round here. Can anyone explain to me what happened during drums with the beatboxing, drum-tapping dude on stage for what felt like an eternity? 

I THINK  Kenny from the old band The Bridge was at this show, doing his thing.....that may have been what you are referring to? Rob Barracco?? Rob Koritz??