Garcia live 9/16/89

Rude

• Forum MVP

These are released at a snail’s pace. We will be dead before 15% of the jerry band boards are released and unfortunately there aren’t boards of every Jerry band show just floating around like dead. Do they think that 4 shows a year is enough for us?  

• Forum MVP

I'm not big fan of Clarence with Jerry but I'm a big fan of '89 JGB so this is an easy buy.

The release that needs to happen most desperately is the Warfield '90. There were about 8 shows done in 24 track via a mobile digital truck parked in the the back of the theatre.  Only thing released from this is the double album that came out shortly thereafter.  Is there a contractual issue with this material?  It's mind boggling this hasn't seen the light of day.

• Forum MVP

I was never ok with clarence,  too much noise, I liked the quiet times in a Jerry show where it was a place for him or Melvin or kahn to go exploring. Interesting  to hear of the mobile digital truck parked behind the warfield. I believe I got s 4/20/90 warfield with an incredible Struggling Man and a Don't 

Archived