No fans at NCAA tourney

Rude

• Forum MVP

Wtf. This shit is starting to freak me out. My biggest client just called freaking that their trade show of 40k peeps may get cancelled. I’ll be super pissed if Dso tour doesn’t happen. 

• Forum MVP

Hopefully these measures will curb the spread and we will be back to normal in a month or so. The tourney without fans is going to be weird. My fear is that it will go away during the summer and come back with a vengeance in the Fall.

• Forum MVP

It may not be looking too good for 600,000 to 700,000 people coming in for the NFL draft either. On the plus side, room rates for those dates are now dropping and it is really nice here in late April. If I last that long (given my age and all) it will pleasant conditions for a self-quarantine.

• Forum MVP

Craziest 24 hours I’ve experienced in my life. Every 15 minutes something big is happening. NBA mlb nhl NCAA pga banning fans and then all the concerts cancelled then live nation cancels all arena shows. It’s insane. 

Disneyland just closed too 

Ok maybe every 5 minutes. Ohio closes all schools until at least April 3rd. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

I love when a network knows their audience and gives us a 30 minute Miley Cyrus show. I literally clicked info because I thought I accidentally switched the channel. CBS knows the final four demo is women 18-34 and gave appropriate entertainment. But then again the option was Charles Barkley and NBA analysts doing college....

Archived