It is my opinion....

Taper Ron

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not only us old bastards that are getting sick and dying.  Unfortunately we are just most at risk to get sick.

I'm truly shocked at some of you and your attitudes.

I have always been one of the first to question authority, but occasionally they get it right.  I don't agree with everything that is being done, especially the curfew shit.  Drastic measures need to be taken to at least slow the spread down until an acceptable solution is in place.

I wonder where these viruses keep coming from, or should I say which government is behind them.  The good ol'  US of A certainly has a history of dirty tricks.   CIA "bombing" New York with Flu and breaking light bulbs containing virus in subway tunnels to see what the effect would be or the Army dosing soldiers with Massive doses of LSD.

• Forum MVP

More fun facts and figures about hospitals, ICU beds, critical needs, and what can be done to mitigate potential worse case scenarios.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2020/3/17/21183263/coronavirus-us-hospitals-elective-surgeries-icu-masks

Brother and Sisters..The government is NOT going to keep you safe.  Their poor decisions over the years have put us in this mess i.e. being dependent on China to produce all of our goods and medicines, leaving the border wide open so the unwashed masses can flood cities and bring back diseases like typhus, tuberculosis, & trench fever among other things.  All of which were pretty much eradicated over the years.  No one should put their trust in government.  Keeping citizens safe is the last thing they're worried about.  Forced vaccination sterilization is pretty high up there list.  Social credit scores, cashless society.  That's their wet dream, total control.  And they have a perfect template to follow in China.  I always compared politicians to WWF wrestlers.  They go on stage and debate and throw stones, then go backstage and have beers and vacation together (just like the Clinton's and Bushes vacationing together for years).  The Republican/Democrat | Conservative/Liberal dichotomy is Fhacked!  You need to be responsible for the health and wellness of yourself and family.  Grow a huge garden this year if you can.  Learn how to fish and hunt and how to process your successful resources .  Be as self sufficient as you can. Learn home remedies our ancestors used for hundreds of years before big pharma took over and forced mind altering (not the good kind) drugs upon the country.  Things like pine needle tea.  I bet a bunch of people have access to pine tree needles.  Boil them in a pot, let it cool down and drink.  A great source of Vitamin C and it's free. Dandelions are edible and very nutrition, they're not just pesky 'weeds'.  Get proactive, don't sit around and wait for a magical vaccine produced by our savior elected employees to save us.  Work on strengthening your immune system naturally and cut out garbage processed foods, high fructose corn syrup, and GMO crap.  Get right with the man upstairs.  Your gonna have to decide who your savior is.  The fema truck that stops by and delivers rice & toilet paper.  Or the man upstairs.  May the four winds blow you all safely home ~

@Billy DeLyon Unwashed masses.. that's a bit harsh.  Those are good ideas, however, they are not enough for the immediate conditions.

Considering Mexico has relatively few confirmed cases they may consider coming here (only to be put in cages).  Hell, Mexico may pay for rump's wall now.

• Forum MVP

I was told it was 2 weeks. Now you saying 4. Others are telling me 8 weeks. Some are saying 4 months. Let’s give me a real plan and accurate information if you want me to do the hey just wait thing. 

ive said my piece. Nobody cares what we have to say anyway. Trump has the support of the voters even those of you who won’t vote for Trump are ensuring his re-election as we speak. 

im not with all billy said but certainly believe we need to be looking out for our own. Taking care of ourselves. 

Everything I’m reading says the quarantine isn’t working. As we further restrict our lives. I had to order my food from a food truck today over the phone standing 6 feet away from the truck. You can not tell me this is necessary. In fact I bet the virus can live on your phone. Transfer via your phone. I know the government isn’t serious about their precautions to keep people safe. We haven’t emptied the prisons. Shut down the courts. Restricted the size of people in the police stations. You can tell me all you want groups smaller then 10 people unless we have other reasons to restrict you than we don’t care if you in a group of 40. 

at the end of the day, you old guys winning on this one. We don’t have a voice. We just forced to do as we told. 

hopefully in 4 weeks everything is back to normal and virus is gone. Than you guys can say you were right. I will say you were right. At which point will you admit to me you were wrong. Does that point exist for you?  Is there any action unconstitutional and illegal and restricting that the government can take of which you won’t acquiesce because of the virus. I think that’s the real experiment here. This was a prime time  to see just how far we can go during a crisis. I bet Bush regrets not locking down society and just rounding up and killing the Muslims here in America. We now know you guys would’ve sat by idly and even applauded it. 

• Forum MVP

By the way I’m hearing countless cases of people being turned away from medical care that truly need it but don’t have Covid. If you have a real medical need but it’s not life threatening, you being told to wait 4 weeks. It’s becoming the norm in places no Covid no treatment. 

Chuck you will say more like 24 days now right. Quarantine started last week. 

I still pose the question is their any action right now that crosses the line? What will you not tolerate?

42 minutes ago, Mason's Child said:

In fact I bet the virus can live on your phone. Transfer via your phone.

Get real!  what do you do go around offering your phone to everybody you see.  Besides I have Norton 360, I guess I'm protected, just in case one of them unwashed, heathen Muslims tries to call me.  You seem to be hearing a lot, do you know for a fact that people are being refused treatment, or is it "they are saying" ........... that's how Trump starts his stories when he makes unfounded allegations.

I don't agree with everything that is being done, I am trying to use good sense which some of you aren't. 

• Forum MVP

Yes. My wife called to go in to have her private look at it. She just had an incision done to make sure it wasn’t cancerous. She now needs to see them for a follow up before they give her the topical to make it clear up. They told her to call back in 2 weeks. 

I hear a lot because I’m still traveling around. Talking to strangers and trying to learn everything I can about this from both sides. 

• Forum MVP

And so far my good sense is working. No one in my household is infected. We washing our hands much more regularly. We have avoided large crowds not that I really know where to find one right now. We seem to be okay acting rationally and not allowing fear to dictate to us to act irrationally. 

By the way, from what I’ve read, the virus is transmitted from respiratory particles. Sneezing, coughing, etc. If on the subway and everyone looking at their phone, when someone coughs or sneezes these particles will land on your phone. They say bringing those particles close to your face is most dangerous. Phone definitely goes close to the face. It seemed pretty rational way of exposure. I certainly don’t think my phone is a germ free place. I would not eat of it. I would not let me baby girl put it in her mouth. If you keep your phone that clean, I’m utterly impressed. 

I answer your questions. Why not answer mine. When will enough be enough?  When will they cross the line?

• Forum MVP

All right, in my opinion martial law curfew where the authorities (whomever they may be) ordered “zu Papier bringen” to anyone they saw on the streets, and failure to comply resulted in an immediately imposed and implemented death sentence, would be beyond the pale.

• Forum MVP

Ok. There is an answer. I forget that some of you were okay with Japanese concentration camps. This may be a nothing to see here event for you. 

So a simple misdemeanor charge with a court date and overnight imprisonment isn’t enough for chuck if they enact curfews and enforce with martial law. Only if that enforcement is firing squad. 

• Forum MVP

Well Hawaii is done for. Closed bars and restaurants are take out only. Visitors urged not to come. Snowball isn’t stopping. 30 day order. End of that pipe dream. Now to cancel more reservations.....let’s see how my mental health holds up with no end in sight. Running out of Netflix and amazon shows to watch. 

Archived