It is my opinion....

Taper Ron

• Forum MVP

Mango why don’t you and your band “Scottie and the mangos” have a private show bro. Not a big fan of the band name but pm us the details. We do a weekend. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Forum MVP

A poll was just done showing that 29% of the population believes the economy is in good shape. Who knew there were that many liquor store owners. 

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, Rude said:

A poll was just done showing that 29% of the population believes the economy is in good shape. Who knew there were that many liquor store owners. 

It’s the % that make more money staying home.

• Band Member

Interesting read, here.  

Believe me, we feel your pain.  We all miss playing SO MUCH!  I don't know when, and it may be a while (most likely) but we will be back one day.  And it will feel great on both sides of the rail.  In the meantime, do your part to make this thing go away quicker.  Be smart, be safe and take of your family. 

PEACE

23 hours ago, robbok3 said:

Interesting read, here.  

Believe me, we feel your pain.  We all miss playing SO MUCH!  I don't know when, and it may be a while (most likely) but we will be back one day.  And it will feel great on both sides of the rail.  In the meantime, do your part to make this thing go away quicker.  Be smart, be safe and take of your family. 

PEACE

Love you buddy!

• Forum MVP

I need to go on rob k’s Facebook q&a. Turns out I live in his favorite city in Kentucky and he lived here briefly in his youth. He told me about his fond memories of Paducah as we were randomly at the same late night band at Jazz Fest. Small world. 

Realy enjoying the History channels series on Grant. Paducah was important in his success controlling the rivers in the western theater. Finally bringing down Lee - such an important sacrifice in a meaningful war. Somewhere between 600,000-1,000,000 total deaths over 4 years. Only 150 years ago. The USA is still just an experiment. 

• Forum MVP

Sleep my friend and you will see.
That dream is my reality.

They keep us locked up in this cage.

Can’t they see it’s why my brain says RAGE!!

• 5 months later...
  • Forum MVP

The guy above made me listen to Tool after first night of Fredricks.   How insanely wrong is it to listen to Tool after a wonderful show with nearly a 10month lay off.   I think he needs a quick stint in the sanatorium.  With Tool playing 24 7 at volume 10!!!

• Forum MVP
21 hours ago, GoingBackTo Where.... said:

The guy above made me listen to Tool after first night of Fredricks.   How insanely wrong is it to listen to Tool after a wonderful show with nearly a 10month lay off.   I think he needs a quick stint in the sanatorium.  With Tool playing 24 7 at volume 10!!!

I put in tool as loud as it could go so we couldn’t hear you back seat driving. 

• Forum MVP
6 hours ago, Rude said:

I put in tool as loud as it could go so we couldn’t hear you back seat driving. 

HAHA, very funny-----Other One playing with same result but less anger!!!    If not mistaking, we had to take back road second night----while I was incapacitated---because we missed the on ramp!!!! 

That being said-----thankful for the responsible ride home!!!  ---  Tool was a a easy trade off---still----Tool?   Your a mixture of strange and stranger----while I listen to the first GoGo's release back in 82---We got the beat!!!   

Archived