Taper Ron

It is my opinion....

I’m not trying to argue in circles. I’m listening. No I don’t agree with this. If they can do this given real danger, they can turn around and do whenever they want. They now know that we will accept shut down. Doesn’t matter the cause. We’ve found ourselves in Soviet Russia nazi Germany. I happened to believe that getting Trump out of office May be the most important thing facing our country right now. Not the coronavirus. I also have friends who own small business. They going to have to file bankruptcy. Some of them have kids. I think the economic health of this country may rival the importance of the corona virus. I don’t think right and wrong is so black and white here. 

I learned on Breitbart that people in hazmat suits are crisis actors and the death toll is fake. It’s evidently a worldwide conspiracy to take down trump. If you want to see how the weirdos think I suggest you check out their comment section there. These people are forced to flip flop in their beliefs daily to coincide with trump and I believe having to daily change your defense is causing their 9th grade educated minds to melt. At 1st they said trumps right not to take this serious and the liberal media wants to destroy the country just to take down trump. Now it’s No leader could have responded quicker to protect America. The one fact we do know is these liberal governors and mayors are faking the death toll to hurt trump and the one business not being hurt is for crisis actors. You know the ones that liberals hire to act like dead bodies and the siblings of kids killed in school shootings that never happened. New York must have hired thousands of them. 

MC it’s about not overwhelming the health care system in a 6 week period. This will be the most people die from a virus in America in years and if we didn’t slow it, it would all happen not in a 6 month flu season but a 2 month period. Plus you don’t need ventilators for flu. 

I’m doing my part to help flatten the curve and try to get us back to normal as fast as possible. I don’t know what more you can ask me to do. I truly feel for those losing their lives and those that our sick.  I pray we get ahead on this. I don’t know what’s right. That’s why I’m listening. But I do know this virus is taking food of my table. Off my friends tables. That’s not good

this is hurting us all. I had event orders cancelled. I won’t have shit to do for months. Was my dead time anyway so tour was gonna be perfect. But with live music cancelled forever I need to find a new hobby. Cosmic mike was ahead of the curve stopping seeing music and doing climbing instead. 

I guess everyone knows spring tour East won’t happen. Jubilee prob 10% shot. Early Summer tour is a questionable now. At this point I wouldn’t want to be shoulder to shoulder in a show. 

what sucks is it sounds like this is pretty bad to catch just for normal people. Getting a cough and fever for 2-3 weeks sounds sucky. 

Rude. I’m listening. Protecting myself and my family. I totally understand their side of argument. Sadly it may not be working. They are overwhelmed and the hysteria isn’t making it any better as healthy people show up to try to get tested. But I’m listening. Everyone I know is. We don’t have a Sam Adams amongst us. 

We would’ve paid the tea tax.