Who do you miss?

Michael Doc Watson

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, Greg from Chestertown said:

My father passed away tonight. I will miss him forever. Such a long, long time to be gone and a short time to be there.

My condolences.  Losing a parent is its own entity, and it must be made even more surreal with the confluence of current events. Much sympathy your way.

• Forum MVP

Greg, I am so sorry for your loss. Life seems to pass by too fast. Surrounding you with wishes for peace and comfort that passes understanding.

I lost a patient today. Her husband came by the practice yesterday, big crocodile tears streaming from behind his dark sunglasses and bleeding into his mask. As his wife was fighting for her life, he paid his bill and we cried together. This big ex-marine is full of so much love and affection for his wife. They loved each other so deeply.Alice was one of my favorite patients. Sometimes the people who come into your life leave the biggest place in your heart. She is one of those people. We’d just gotten her to a great place, although secretly she wanted to replace a gold crown. I don’t know if she was serious. But she fed all the patients at the detention center. Complained about the kind of food; she was a believer in good nutrition. Real food. Not cheese that doesn’t melt. It makes a big impact on how healthy a person is. I am so saddened but I can still hear her voice. That is the best. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

People who know me well will tell you I'm extremely sociable. However, I'm able to stay with myself and enjoy myself alone too. Of course; I miss my colleagues at work, my mates, etc. I didn't miss my woman coz we were isolated together, hehehhehehhehehehhehehehhehehhehehhee !!

• Forum MVP

If I’m elected president I’ll fix this mess. Aren’t you the current president? If it weren’t for liberal Fox News I’d be so popular. Wait until you hear my plan to replace the ACA. It’s a secret but it’s real. I’ll finally cover people with preexisting conditions. Biden wants to eliminate your healthcare!!!! I have 100 million doses of vaccine ready to go the day after the election that will be rigged. Red states 1st as they are real Americans. Back me up on this one Q. Lock her up!!! All those cities with liberal mayors. You mean all cities not named Oklahoma City as every major city is democrat run. Look at all that land that voted red. That should count more. 

• Forum MVP
19 hours ago, Rude said:

If I’m elected president I’ll fix this mess. Aren’t you the current president? If it weren’t for liberal Fox News I’d be so popular. Wait until you hear my plan to replace the ACA. It’s a secret but it’s real. I’ll finally cover people with preexisting conditions. Biden wants to eliminate your healthcare!!!! I have 100 million doses of vaccine ready to go the day after the election that will be rigged. Red states 1st as they are real Americans. Back me up on this one Q. Lock her up!!! All those cities with liberal mayors. You mean all cities not named Oklahoma City as every major city is democrat run. Look at all that land that voted red. That should count more. 

The scary part is that if you (or obviously any other breathing human) gets the support of MSDNC et al. than you start off with 45% of vote.

In other words IMHO the faults you lament lie at the feet of our “free and fair press”.

Any way they fall gets who pays the price.

Back to matter at hand...miss you guys

• Forum MVP
3 hours ago, 2muchfun said:

The scary part is that if you (or obviously any other breathing human) gets the support of MSDNC et al. than you start off with 45% of vote.

In other words IMHO the faults you lament lie at the feet of our “free and fair press”.

Any way they fall gets who pays the price.

Back to matter at hand...miss you guys

yeah the liberal media should not be quoting the president. Is that the debate of today. Take 10 insane things the orange dictator says and instead of justifying or defending them, blame the media?  The dumbing down of America has worked. “I love the uneducated”. Not referring to you but you are repeating the talking points of people not smart enough to debate. But then again no one can defend him because come tomorrow he will reverse his stance. 

• Forum MVP
2 hours ago, Rude said:

yeah the liberal media should not be quoting the president. Is that the debate of today. Take 10 insane things the orange dictator says and instead of justifying or defending them, blame the media?  The dumbing down of America has worked. “I love the uneducated”. Not referring to you but you are repeating the talking points of people not smart enough to debate. But then again no one can defend him because come tomorrow he will reverse his stance. 

The “professional“  politicians are just so much more clever at it.

Archived