Who do you love?

Tea

• Forum MVP

Besides everyone here?  Hmmm......

I Love to see how this virus shit-show has transformed and inspired people to really try to help one another.  I'm sure it's a small minority but I don't give a bleep - seeing this happen makes me want to be a better person.  We'll see how that goes :)       In the interim:

This one gets me goin too:

• Forum MVP

There's a small business-owner I use to powerwash our house and clean our gutters.  He called me before he came yesterday and asked if there were any seniors on the cul-de-sac that might need the same service (for free).  Not only did he provide that service to 3 other homeowners free of charge, he went to the store and picked up some extra food and basic supplies for them.  

I know news outlets need to give us information we need and this virus situation is serious - we still need more good news and less fear-mongering.

• Forum MVP

Scientists!!

An immunologist is developing a test to demonstrate formation of antibodies to COVID19. This allows those people to move about freely and resume life again. Once this gets rolling, life resumes normally for some people. 🌺

• Forum MVP
1 hour ago, gr8fulpair said:

The people that work tirelessly at the conv store a mile from my house so I can imbibe their excellent beer selection any time I want. Which, go figure, is more frequent during these quarantined times...

Damn,  gave up beer for lent of all years! Thankful my local golf course is staying open,  played yesterday and playing tomorrow. Have to walk which is good for me

• Forum MVP

I played Sunday and was impressed with their compliance by limiting space at the pro shop counter, to no flags on the putting green, to no rakes in the traps. Didn't help my game for shit but appreciated the effort.  

Archived