Anyone Know?

Tea

• Forum MVP

I'm looking for a story/quote/review that talks about the transition from Scarlet > Fire from 11/30/80.  Mango might know - somehow I think he's shared it before.  As soon as I read it, I'll recognize it right away - please post it here.

I'm sure most of you know it and I think it's become an official release.  If by some chance you never heard it before, do yourself a favor:

3 hours ago, John A said:

I got a review for you.  Jerry drops a series of mind boggling, you-gotta-be-kidding-me notes that make your jaw drop.

Does that do the trick?

😛

"A series" hahaha, love the choice of words.

• Forum MVP

I was at a GD show at the Atlanta Fox Theather in late seventies, Maybe '78 or '79. I wish I could figure out which year. All I can remember is being in the balcony along with my lady and her brother. Maybe some day I'll be listening to the music and the connections bring me back to that show.

• Forum MVP

I’m gettin closer:

Phil. The key is Phil, and the way he won’t let the chord resolve for an extra couple bars, so when they do all drop into Fire on the Mountain, it feels like your ears just came

• Forum MVP
16 hours ago, gr8fulpair said:

I guess I've danced with you too acududeman. As I recall it was a 2 nighter and I went 2nd night. 

Yes, me as well.....then 2 nights later the infamous 10/31/85 show at Carolina Coliseum (my home town)….oh what a night that was!!

Archived