Billy Strings

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP
On 7/2/2020 at 3:05 PM, Ammagamalin Crew said:

Billy Strings just cancelled August 22, Indy show along with 4 others. Still hanging on to hopes for 12/29 ft Wayne show. Really want born cross eyed and darkstarorchestra to have a show

you think there will be inside shows in December? We have summer and fall outdoors if lucky. Winter ain’t happening. It’s not responsible at all. We’ve caught the flu at multiple Dso New Years runs. We hope we don’t get it 1st 2 nights so we can make it til the last night. I never contemplated the flu ever. But it’s wrecked many New Years runs. No way 1000 will be indoors together. It’s almost a guarantee to get sick. 4 hours in a bubble. Constant inoculation. High level doses. The band will get sick too. Prepare mentally for 1 more year sans indoor music. The music ain’t stopping.....if you can play outdoors on weekends. 

PM me. I have a table at riverfront live directly behind SBD for Hyryder with an extra ticket I think aug 29th at riverfront live. No one in front of us besides sbd operator. Don’t miss another local show. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Forum MVP

Billy Strings is playing the 6 night February 1971 capital theater dates trying to recreate the de ja vu  experiment the dead supposedly tried out back in 1971. The first and last shows are free. The others shows are $19.99 for the stream with proceeds going to Rex Foundation and musician relief fund. He was recently interviewed by rolling stone and said he's currently reading Box of Rain,  the collection of Robert Hunters writings. It's a good read and worth having. Lots didn't make it to albums. Check out Billy's website for the February 1971 Capital Theater de ja vue  experiment. 

• 1 month later...
  • Forum MVP

Tonight or tomorrow depending on your time zone (Thursday2/18) at 9pm est bill strings is streaming for free from the Capitol theater. I assume he will play lots of dead as they are commemorating the 50th anniversary of these shows. Night 1 and 6 are free.

google it for the link. Relix channel on twitch.  

• Like (+1) 1