Pageant show

Guest Samplification

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow my last post seems offensive to more than just a few people . and i couldnt edit it. what it should say is . I dont go see Ratdog anymore , why, no Jerry. I dont go see Phil and friends anymore why? no Jerry . Im glad i can go see some jerry/(john) at the local dso show . just dumfounded at the negative posts about a jgb setlist a special treat this late in the game . Nobody plays these songs !!

• Forum MVP

Sitting in DFW airport happily, wonderfully toast (that happens a lot these days) after Peoria. Another one for the books...it is getting to be an encylcopedia now...and as for JGB - give us the Mix again!

See ya in Chitown! :P

edit: The "give us the Mix again" is meant as a ringing affirmation of JGB being played by any and every configuration of DSO members and associates imaginable... :P:P

• Forum MVP
The music was slow, depressing and repetitive. I was amazed at how the band was able to play covers that were covers and make them all sound the same. Kinda like JGB.

I have always considered this line-up of JGB and the Maria/Buzz additions to be the best two variations of the JGB. This is the first time I have ever heard JGB being described as repetitive.

• Forum MVP

Here is my 2 cents ....

I LOVE JGB Shows and Songs !!!

Since DSO has made the shows available this tour for a small BUT WORTH IT price I have started to download all the shows in the order of interest they bring to me....

The JGB show is one of the first I got my hands on....

I love the DSO shows like no other but nothing like a little JGB for the soul !!!!!!!

Guest 333mike

Who are you people? I mean really? Don't you know how lucky you are? Would you complain if you found a diamond in a coal mine? It is absolutely ridiculous (fact) that you don't know or appreciate what you got? I feel sorry for you. Go get schooled on some JGB. We all make mistakes and you made yours!!!!

As for B and A I'm with you bro!

Archived