Orange Peel, Asheville Show

Guest Charles from Oregon

Guest Charles from Oregon

Just wanted to let you all know in the band and crew how much I enjoyed listening to your show tonight on stream, that show rocked. I can't wait til Portland, Eugene. Safe travels Love what you guys and gals do night in and night out. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles

Guest leshtricity

This show was HOT! I was there and it was packed...!

I've been to a fair share of DSO shows and this one was definitely the best...aboslutely crazy. I was disappointed with the setlist, but the performance made it negligible...a KILLER Dear Prudence, fantastic Let it Grow...and wtf, RUN FOR THE ROSES?! God it was sick.

Guest aniccanow
This show was HOT! I was there and it was packed...!

I've been to a fair share of DSO shows and this one was definitely the best...aboslutely crazy. I was disappointed with the setlist, but the performance made it negligible...a KILLER Dear Prudence, fantastic Let it Grow...and wtf, RUN FOR THE ROSES?! God it was sick.

Right, I too have been to a lot of shows and this was simply ridiculous. Unreal. Drums into space was just mindblowing. And then truckin' into SOTM ....well...I'm at loss for words. Thanks DSO, unbelievable show. Amazing energy at the Peel. Everyone feeling it. Peace

I don't remember Run for the Roses?

It was midway through the first set.

Last night was the best I've seen the band play by a long shot. Ophelia's for the late night was the perfect spot to be; everything was just incredible. I felt like I'd stepped back in time.

Thank you so much DSO!

Guest ummagumma

friday 2/9 in asheville was a fantasy show. partial set list as best i remember after being there. i was having a great time which is why i'm not sure at all about the order . . . but these are the tunes i remember . . . i'm sure i'm missing a few others . . . so anyone that knows help out and put these in order if you can.

Dire Wolf

Run for the Roses

Cold Rain and Snow

Bird Song

Weather Report Suite

Standing on the Moon

Let it Grow

Dear Prudence

Black Throated Wind

Drums/Space

Dancing in the Streets

To Lay Me Down

Truckin

I dont remember Cold Rain and Snow at all. I dont remember a Throwing Stones tease either, but I do recall them playing through Bid You Goodnight with no words at the end of Black Throated Wind maybe? They didnt stop playing either :)

The rest of that looks accurate although I have no clue what order anything came in :P

that's cause Cold Rain and Snow was not played that night.

The setlist is listed in several places on this website (and in the forums)

Like here: http://www.dsoforums.net/forum/index.php?s...ost&p=18679

The throwing stones tease is definitely accurate; happened between songs right before the end of the second set; just one time around with the rhythm guitar of the song's opening lick.

dizzying. the possibilities.

Archived