Raising The Bar In Raleigh

blythalala

• Advisory Board

Good times indeed this weekend! Nice to finally meet Maningreen, Mooshika, and TennKev.. Always a pleasure to hang with the regular crowd of nuckin futs donkeys, you know who you are... Travel day today sucked ass, the weather is nothing but pure shit, and I'm so tired I can barely see straight...

:herdy::dsorocks::headbang:

• Forum MVP
Good times indeed this weekend! Nice to finally meet Maningreen, Mooshika, and TennKev.. Always a pleasure to hang with the regular crowd of nuckin futs donkeys, you know who you are... Travel day today sucked ass, the weather is nothing but pure shit, and I'm so tired I can barely see straight...

:herdy::dsorocks::headbang:

Ahh Herdy, you're a cunning linguist, you do things to the English language like the Iron Chef does with mung beans...LOVE YOU BROTHER....EUROPE IN 16 DAZE!!!

Ahhhhhhhhh, it was a wonderful weekend and it was especially nice to meet Blythalala, Herdy, Prescott, and Chuckvegas. You guy's are da' bomb. As usual the band was beyond description and constantly leave me wanting more. Yes, sell all the stuff and go to Europe, that's the ticket. Damn, it would be nice. You folks have a great time. I know ya will, but please be careful and take care of each other. Lucky rascals. :cheers: Oh man, it was especially cool to hang really close to Cameron and Bryan and watch them do their thing w/ the sound and lights. Cameron is a friggin' machine and looks like a kid in a candy store when he is doing his kung fu w/ the sound. Thanks guy's and a big thank you to everyone else for making this all possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey yall,

I am finally coming out of my coma since the Raleigh show and wanted to say YAY! what a blast and what a great show Sat. night. It was great meeting all you nutters. I had the flu really really bad all week after that and then two big crazy exams this week so I have been really under the radar.

Look forward to the next time!

Love,

Kelly

Archived