Georgia Theater, Athens Ga. Wednesday 2-21-07

jackjones

Show #1,367 - Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at Georgia Theater, Athens, GA

Performing 10/17/1972 Fox Theater, St. Louis, MO

Promised, Bird Song, El Paso, Sugaree, Me & M Uncle, Tennessee Jed, Big River, China Cat> I Know You Rider, B. T. Wind, Deal, Cumberland, Playin, Casey Jones

Greatest, Don't Ease, Mexicali, Black Peter, Bobby McGee, Bertha, Jack Straw, FOTD, BIODTL, Ramble On, Half Step> Sugar Magnolia> NFA> GDTFB> NFA

Encore: Uncle John, Johnny B Goode

Filler: Second That Emotion*

with special guest Dan Klepinger - One drummer (Rob) - *with Dino on drums

Interstate 85 is the bane of the driving class. When I don

• Forum MVP

Promised, Bird Song, El Paso, Sugaree, Me & M Uncle, Tennessee Jed, Big River, China Cat> I Know You Rider, B. T. Wind, Deal, Cumberland, Playin, Casey Jones

Greatest, Don't Ease, Mexicali, Black Peter, Bobby McGee, Bertha, Jack Straw, FOTD, BIODTL, Ramble On, Half Step> Sugar Magnolia> NFA> GDTFB> NFA

Guest darbysdad

Guest darbysdad

Well,Great Northman You Are A Real Trooper-;especially doing It Solo

I Can Feel The Visceral Machinations That Your Mind Is Thinking And Then Putting All To A Post LikeYou Have Been Doing

It's Really Cool Gettin Out There Solo And Meeting And Greeting-Good Things Happen,Just Jeep Posting The Rest Of Us

The More Interaction With The Real Players Heightens The Buzz And It Shows In Your Reviews,Pretty Soon,well maybe Not That Soon Yoy Will Give Us Herdster Like Rambling Reviews WhileTrying To Figure Out If His Flight Was Just Called

Peace,Love It ,Darbysdad

• Forum MVP

Jack, you deliver great reviews :icon14: Are you going to Europe? I believe that those of us that cannot go would love to get your in depth reviews from on the scene :unsure: Hopefully someone steps up to the plate to deliver for those of us stuck here, the same kind of in depth analysis that you have provided. We will need it so we can feel better. Thanks for the reports, Brad

Thanks for the kind words. I actually just enjoy writing, and what better to write about than something you love?

No, unfortunately I am not going to Europe. Not this time anyway. (But I am learning how to stream live internet feed into my TV, so I guess there is that.) Maybe we can all get online and review it together as it happens.

...but stay tuned cause I am in the process of writing the reviews from the last two shows from Raleigh. Saturday night we took a camera in, so that review will come complete with Chopper checks and digital images.

Thanks again for the encouragement.

tfp

Archived