Amsterdam First Night

Guest crazy digits

Guest crazy digits

We got to Amsterdam and quickly found out why Amsterdam is a place that many make home....a city of love, bikes, lots of bike and more coffee shops you can possibly visit. We also found how much the Europeans miss GD music. The show was thunderous! The 2 hour set began with a China>Rider masterpiece, she belongs to me, box of rain, cumberland...Jeff from yonder sat in with the last 3 songs? Yonder is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! Their set was before DSOs...After Cumby, I may have missed something but help>slip>franklins probably solidified everyone's thoughts as to how good these folks really are :rolleyes: drums/space> other one>standing on the moon>lovelight......filler >>>???????> greatest story The order may be off a little? The China Rider was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you DSO...we love you more than words can tell. We LOVE Amsterdam too. Peace and understanding.

• Forum MVP
We got to Amsterdam and quickly found out why Amsterdam is a place that many make home....a city of love, bikes, lots of bike and more coffee shops you can possibly visit. We also found how much the Europeans miss GD music. The show was thunderous! The 2 hour set began with a China>Rider masterpiece, she belongs to me, box of rain, cumberland...Jeff from yonder sat in with the last 3 songs? Yonder is unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!! Their set was before DSOs...After Cumby, I may have missed something but help>slip>franklins probably solidified everyone's thoughts as to how good these folks really are :rolleyes: drums/space> other one>standing on the moon>lovelight......filler >>>???????> greatest story The order may be off a little? The China Rider was SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you DSO...we love you more than words can tell. We LOVE Amsterdam too. Peace and understanding.

I can feel the enthusiasm in your e-mail! keep the reports coming...

Archived