Portland Oregon 3-23,24-07

jawdoc

All I can say is wow. What a band. It made me remember why I liked the Dead so much. Their versions of Shakedown and Good Lovin were right on. Can't wait for tonights show. I'd like to post some pics but it doesn't look like we are able to. Can someone help?

Guest Charles from Oregon
Anyone have a setlist from last night!?

thanks,

jon

08/31/78 (Thu) Red Rocks Amphitheatre - Morrison, CO

Set 1: Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo > El Paso, Peggy-O, Minglewood Blues, Candyman, From The Heart Of Me, Jack Straw

Set 2: Shakedown Street > Good Lovin', Ship of Fools, Samson & Delilah, Terrapin Station > Playing In The Band > Drums > Not Fade Away > Nobody's Fault But Mine > Not Fade Away > Black Peter > Sugar Magnolia, E: Johnny B. Goode

for a filler they did eyes, sisters and Brothers, excellent show I don't remember nobodys fault but mine though. They consistently rock the house better than the last time. can't wait til tonight!

Guest scotty b

Having flown out from Texas for the shows, I noticed a theme (whether intentional or not) in the first set. The set itself was short but sweet and ended with an incredible Jack Straw. The energy continued with the second set opener Shakedown Street and carried on throughout the entire show. The Eyes filler was simply the icing on the cake.

Thank you DSO for making my trip to Portland even more amazing!

Archived