Gamh Thursday

Guest Wichita

Guest Wichita

Anyone hit this show?

Show #1,380 - Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA

Performing 3/29/2007 Original Setlist

Set 1:Shakedown, Cassidy, Melody, Mr. Charlie, BT Wind, Eyes> King Solomon's Marbles

Set 2:Wheel, Estimated> Help> Slipknot> Don't Let Go> Drums> Space> Miracle> So Many Roads> Round

Encore: Sisters and Brothers

Filler: None

with special guest Rob Barraco - Entire show with Donna Jean Godchaux and Martin Fierro

Anyone hit this show?

Show #1,380 - Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA

Performing 3/29/2007 Original Setlist

Set 1:Shakedown, Cassidy, Melody, Mr. Charlie, BT Wind, Eyes> King Solomon's Marbles

Set 2:Wheel, Estimated> Help> Slipknot> Don't Let Go> Drums> Space> Miracle> So Many Roads> Round

Encore: Sisters and Brothers

Filler: None

with special guest Rob Barraco - Entire show with Donna Jean Godchaux and Martin Fierro

Wichita--

Yeah , wife and I along with a few other couples made it out west for the 4 night GAMH run. A few words for ya as far as the 4 nights....monster, epic, wooooo ^%&^$&^ hoooooo.....hope that got my feelings across, haha.

Show started out with a bang....great shakedown...bass bombs throughout. 1st set highlights IMO were Melody.....Johns vocals sooooo on, and the Eyes>King Solomons was just off the wall

Nice 2nd set...wheeel was a fun set opener. Sklipknot>Don't Let Go transition was a bit rough but Don't Let Go just turned into an absolute monster!!! Again ....Johns vocals on So Many Roads had this ol' head wiping his eyes. Nice Sisters and Brothers encore ....seemed fitting with Donna and Martin sitting in all night. Much shorter show than the previous night .....but '74's we know to be marathons.

Have seen DSO probably 20 times in the past few years....number of multinight runs along the way. This run absolutely blew me away.........can't wait to listen to them again and again and again. Keeping my eyes peeled for some tasty boards......

:dsorocks:

Fritz

Archived