rochester 5-9-07

Guest tiedyestar

Guest tiedyestar

1/2 step ,greatest stoy,mission,memphis,easywind?,bro esau,birdsong midnite hour gloria, sunrise miracle cosmic charlie bertha bertha bestsong of night

1/2 step ,greatest stoy,mission,memphis,easywind?,bro esau,birdsong midnite hour gloria, sunrise miracle cosmic charlie bertha bertha bestsong of night

pretty sure that setlist isn't accurate....can think of 2 or 3 off the top of my head that aren't there but i'm not even going to attempt filling in the blanks......easy wind in the first set was greatttttttt, baracco belted it out in a big way. help >slip>franks in 2nd set smoked as well. will give a more complete review when i get more time....taking a break from work.....holding my head.....had a few to many at the show....hehehe....its a good hurt though

Guest Rob Eaton

Set 1:

Mississippi Halfstep->

Greatest Story

Ramble on Rose

Memphis Blues

Easy Wind

Mission in the Rain

Brother Esau->

Bird Song->

Midnight Hour

Set 2:

Gloria->

Help on the Way->

Slipknot->

Franklins Tower

We Can Run

King Salomons Marbles->

Drums->Space->

Sunrise->

Cosmic Charlie->

I Need a Miracle->

Bertha

Encore:

Box of Rain->

Touch of Grey

• Forum MVP
Set 1:

Mississippi Halfstep->

Greatest Story

Ramble on Rose

Memphis Blues

Easy Wind

Mission in the Rain

Brother Esau->

Bird Song->

Midnight Hour

Set 2:

Gloria->

Help on the Way->

Slipknot->

Franklins Tower

We Can Run

King Salomons Marbles->

Drums->Space->

Sunrise->

Cosmic Charlie->

I Need a Miracle->

Bertha

Encore:

Box of Rain->

Touch of Grey

Thanks Rob,

Midnight Hour and Cosmic Charlie were real treats and after 5-8, the energy was still there...

Guest tiedyestar
We Can Run!! I missed it! FUCK!

sorry for such a half ass setless, i had driven to buffalo after the show and had come back to me senses enough to type. the important aspect of the show was that it was so good(well played) after such a high energy hot show the night before, hot in every sense of the show. We all already know these guys rock, they give you your moneys worth every time.Thanks nick crew and band

• Forum MVP

That is my kind of setlist...

It had a little bit of salt, a dash of pepper, some things sweet and some things spicy.... it gave a little and at the same time left you still a little hungry...

I love the song selection and the order of them was like a fine 5 course meal with the perfect glass of wine....

Gosh Darn I wish I was there to enjoy that tasty little treat....

PLUS A 2nd SET BERTHA !!!! ROB K. you know what I am talking about... bang those skins !!!!

DSO KEEP BRINGING IT ON !!!!!!!!!!!

Archived