5-8-07 Webcast

FunkyBass13

• Forum MVP

Knowing that I had to take my son to Cub Scouts, I rushed home to try and get as much of the webcast as possible. Luckily, I got the whole first set(we left for Scouts immediately at the break) and we rolled back in during the Stephen, so I missed a good portion of Set 2 but got the DEW!!!!!

Anyway, during the 1st Set(TLEO I believe), my 3 year old strolls into the room, walks by, then walks back and is just staring at the screen. She looks at me kind of funny and says "Daddy, is that Jerry?". I smiled and said "no". She responds: "Hmmmm, sounds like Jerry" and walks out. When I get back from Scouts, I head straight for the computer and what do I find???? My 3 year old, sitting in front of the computer with the headphones on rocking out. And you know what? She didn't want to give up chair. Are you kidding, I almost got muscled out of the Dew by a 3 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!!! Luckily, we came to a compromise and were able to enjoy the Dew together (for those parents out there, ice cream is such a great bribery tool, that I must recommend it).

Thanks guys for yet another GREAT show! Can't wait for your next trip to the Pacific NW.

:dsorocks::cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest captain420

Where do you view it at? I can't find the link....

Is it for download as well, or just to view?

Thanks for the info Holub!

Wow, great quality..the dew is absolutely disgusting!@!!

Second that. Absolutely sick.

thanks for posting that, Ed. That is fun to relive ALREADY!!! We were right next to the cameraman posted up in front of JK and it is fun to re-watch how he was interacting with the crowd during the second set from Scarlet on. Scratch that- the whole damn thing is great from every angle

What a great, great show that was. It was sort of hard to take it al in as it was happening, given the high expectations and genral giddiness of the crowd, knowing that we were present for such a historically important night....and all the hoopla with the mayor, the Dark Star re-emergence in upstqate NY after a 10,000 day hiatus in the prankster set, the mayor's proclamation...

It really was built up huge. People had come from all over the country and the town had turned it into a big ass celebration.

What a delivery!! The video is nothing but confirmation that I didn't just imagine how great it was. Thanks again.

Archived