wheel

fantasy

hey jude finale

around

gdtrfb

lovelite

baby blue

filler brothers& sisters / lisa

I got to say this show had alot of energy, everthing was just played to perfection,so smooth ,it flowed real nicely,not alot of people, don't know if it was becouse of mothers day, sunday nite,or the location but it was good to see something from that era. peace -steve

:dsorocks:

4-2-89 pittsburgh civic arena

iko

rooster

dire wolf

all over now

we can run

b.e.women

queen jane

tenn jed

music

shakedown

womenfoolish heart

drums

wheel

fantasy

hey jude finale

around

gdtrfblovelite

baby blue

filler brothers& sisters / lisa

I got to say this show had alot of energy, everthing was just played to perfection,so smooth ,it flowed real nicely,not alot of people, don't know if it was becouse of mothers day, sunday nite,or the location but it was good to see something from that era. peace -steve

thanks for 4: :icon14:posting the setlist last night was my 1st dso experience. I was very impressed with the level of muicianship and tremendous sound quality.I really went on the spur of the moment ,it being sun. night and all ,and unfortunately had to leave early in the 2nd set.i had a 2 hr. drive back to carmel,ny.i am really looking forward to my next show at Starland.I booked a room and want to really let my hair down.I hope they visit a show from my time with the Dead -the early70's to the early 80's...peace out my brother

• Forum MVP
i was at this actual show

damn...wish i woulda been there

which makes for a great thread....

Me too...and it was my first Grateful Dead show, I was 19 and my buddies and I drove from Syracuse University to Pittsburg in my '79 Mustang. Needless to say THE BUS CAME BY AND I GOT ON!!!

:looky:

Guest onthebus44

HEYYYYYYYYY

I THOUGHT that was possibly the show......when they opened the 2nd with Shakedown......I was There in Pittsburgh in 89...I was there in Stroudsburg too.....with my MOTHER on Mothers day......but of course...she is no spring chicken any more so we left when Fantasy started...but she had a great time and so did I.

That was cool how the theater took out a bunch of the seats...I like that venue...saw Railroad Earth there as well.

Now...if we can convince the band to come to the Arts Center in Williamsport....my mom won't have to leave early then.....ha ha.

Cool hanging out with other old and new friends....again.

Archived