how many shows have you been to the dso and the gd BOTH played the same setlist?

tapinfool

I think only one -Roosevelt Stadium.

In all my years seeing the dead (many shows) I have never seen them with the kind of energy that DSO has. Comes th think of it I don't think I had energy back then either. When Jerry died I tried going to various shows- Other Ones, Lesh etc and thought I would never be able to dance with passion again untill I saw DSO.

• Forum MVP

Looks like I was at 5 DSO shows where I was at the original when the Grateful Dead played it. Irony is that DSO has played my 1st Grateful Dead show twice and both times I was there, and no, I didn't know they were going to play the show ahead of time.

Show #630 - Sat, Apr 6, 2002 at McDonald Theater, Eugene, OR

Performing 7/19/1990 Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN

1:Jack Straw, TLEO, Desolation Row, Row Jimmy, Picasso Moon, Althea> Promised

2:Victim> Foolish Heart> Playin> China Doll> Uncle John> Drumz> Watchtower> Black Peter> NFA

Encore: U. S. Blues

Filler: Box of Rain> Liberty

I met Chef Ra at this show, fun fun fun times.

Show #1,109 - Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at Mishawaka Amphitheatre, Bellvue, CO

Performing 6/8/1990 Cal-Expo Amphitheatre, Sacramento, CA

1:Cold Rain, Walking Blues, Easy To Love You, Jack A Roe, Queen Jane,High Time, All Over Now, Bird Song

2:Uncle John> China Cat> I Know You Rider, Estimated> Foolish Heart> Drumz>Wheel> Miracle> Black Peter> Sugar Magnolia

Filler: Box of Rain

Show #1,052 - Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR

Performing 4/2/1989 Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA My 1st Grateful Dead show

1:Iko Iko, Rooster, Dire Wolf, All Over Now, We Can Run, B. E. Women,Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed> Music

ZG Set:??????????

2:Shakedown, Woman Smarter, Foolish Heart> Drumz> Wheel> Mr. Fantasy> Hey Jude Finale*> Around> GDTRFB> Lovelight

Encore: Baby Blue

Filler: Satisfaction> Weight

Show #1,051 - Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR

Performing 4/3/1989 Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

1:Greatest> Bertha> Walking Blues, Jack A Roe, El Paso, Built To Last,Victim, Tom Thumb Blues, Don't Ease

BB Set:??????????

2:Blow Away, Estimated> Crazy Fingers> Uncle John> Drumz> Gimme Some Lovin> Miracle> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode> Black Muddy River

Filler: Masterpiece

Show #1,398 - Sun, May 13, 2007 at Sherman Theater, Stroudsburg, PA

Performing 4/2/1989 Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

Set 1:Iko Iko, Rooster, Dire Wolf, All Over Now, We Can Run, B. E. Women,Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed> Music

Set 2:Shakedown, Woman Smarter, Foolish Heart> Drumz>Wheel> Mr. Fantasy> Hey Jude Finale*> Around> GDTRFB> Lovelight

Filler: Brothers and Sisters

Looks like I was at 5 DSO shows where I was at the original when the Grateful Dead played it. Irony is that DSO has played my 1st Grateful Dead show twice and both times I was there, and no, I didn't know they were going to play the show ahead of time.....

Set 1:Iko Iko, Rooster, Dire Wolf, All Over Now, We Can Run, B. E. Women,Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed> Music

Set 2:Shakedown, Woman Smarter, Foolish Heart> Drumz>Wheel> Mr. Fantasy> Hey Jude Finale*> Around> GDTRFB> Lovelight

I caught Koritz's setlist from that one. Seems like you should have this more than I should. Let me know if you want it:

img1821cs1.th.jpgimg1822yw7.th.jpg

It seems like you should be the rightful owner of it if you collect that sort of thing, being that setlist appears to be following you..........

• Forum MVP

Actually make it 6 shows:

Show #1,401 - Thu, May 17, 2007 at State Theatre, Falls Church, VA

Performing 12/17/1993 Oakland-Alemeda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA

Set 1:H. C. Sunshine, Walking Blues, Jack A Roe, Desolation Row,Ramble On, Broken Arrow, Lazy River Road, Music

Set 2:Help> Slipknot> Franklin's, Saint> Crazy Fingers> Corinna> Drumz>Last Time> Attics> Good Lovin

Encore: IFTL

Looks like I was at 5 DSO shows where I was at the original when the Grateful Dead played it. Irony is that DSO has played my 1st Grateful Dead show twice and both times I was there, and no, I didn't know they were going to play the show ahead of time.

Show #630 - Sat, Apr 6, 2002 at McDonald Theater, Eugene, OR

Performing 7/19/1990 Deer Creek Music Center, Noblesville, IN

1:Jack Straw, TLEO, Desolation Row, Row Jimmy, Picasso Moon, Althea> Promised

2:Victim> Foolish Heart> Playin> China Doll> Uncle John> Drumz> Watchtower> Black Peter> NFA

Filler: Box of Rain> Liberty

I met Chef Ra at this show, fun fun fun times.

Show #1,109 - Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at Mishawaka Amphitheatre, Bellvue, CO

Performing 6/8/1990 Cal-Expo Amphitheatre, Sacramento, CA

1:Cold Rain, Walking Blues, Easy To Love You, Jack A Roe, Queen Jane,High Time, All Over Now, Bird Song

2:Uncle John> China Cat> I Know You Rider, Estimated> Foolish Heart> Drumz>Wheel> Miracle> Black Peter> Sugar Magnolia

Filler: Box of Rain

Show #1,052 - Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR

Performing 4/2/1989 Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA My 1st Grateful Dead show

1:Iko Iko, Rooster, Dire Wolf, All Over Now, We Can Run, B. E. Women,Queen Jane, Tennessee Jed> Music

ZG Set:??????????

2:Shakedown, Woman Smarter, Foolish Heart> Drumz> Wheel> Mr. Fantasy> Hey Jude Finale*> Around> GDTRFB> Lovelight

Filler: Satisfaction> Weight

Show #1,051 - Thu, Feb 24, 2005 at Crystal Ballroom, Portland, OR

Performing 4/3/1989 Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

1:Greatest> Bertha> Walking Blues, Jack A Roe, El Paso, Built To Last,Victim, Tom Thumb Blues, Don't Ease

BB Set:??????????

2:Blow Away, Estimated> Crazy Fingers> Uncle John> Drumz> Gimme Some Lovin> Miracle> Stella Blue> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: Johnny B. Goode> Black Muddy River

Filler: Masterpiece

Archived