Innsbrook Pavilion, Richmond, VA 5/23/07

Here's the setlist from 5/23/2007 Innsbrook Pavilion, Richmond, VA

DSO performing 4/18/1978, Pittsburgh Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

One New Minglewood Blues ; Sugaree ; Looks Like Rain ; Dire Wolf ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Loser ; El Paso ; Tennessee Jed ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication

Two Scarlet Begonias > Dancing In The Street > Drums > Samson And Delilah ; Terrapin Station > Around And Around

Encore U.S. Blues

Filler 1 Greatest Story Ever Told

Filler 2 Sisters and Brothers

Hometown show!! Show was great, but not nearly as much energy as previous night @ the Norva. Always happy to get a Terrapin, but show was generally slow. Scarlet>Dancin>Drums>Samson was fantastic though.

Here's the setlist from 5/23/2007 Innsbrook Pavilion, Richmond, VA

DSO performing 4/18/1978, Pittsburgh Civic Arena, Pittsburgh, PA

One New Minglewood Blues ; Sugaree ; Looks Like Rain ; Dire Wolf ; Beat It On Down The Line ; Loser ; El Paso ; Tennessee Jed ; Lazy Lightnin' > Supplication

Two Scarlet Begonias > Dancing In The Street > Drums > Samson And Delilah ; Terrapin Station > Around And Around

Encore U.S. Blues

Filler 1 Greatest Story Ever Told

Filler 2 Sisters and Brothers

Hometown show!! Show was great, but not nearly as much energy as previous night @ the Norva. Always happy to get a Terrapin, but show was generally slow. Scarlet>Dancin>Drums>Samson was fantastic though.

Great show! Why did i wait so long to see this band? wont happen again.please come back and play the Richmond Mosque or the Carpenter center!

As it should be...78 shows were always a step slower than the Brent Infused 79 Shows..

Saw a bunch of each........

you know i almost mentioned that, should have, but i agree with you. both great shows for different reasons...

As it should be...78 shows were always a step slower than the Brent Infused 79 Shows..

Saw a bunch of each........

oh and you were quite lucky to see the originals...wish i had been born long enough ago to have gone to a 70s show, let alone any dead show for that matter...

really enjoyed the show.. those guys look like they have a lot of fun on stage... i'm a big fan of rob b. on the keys too.. really loved that thing goin on during dancin in the streets.. nice family night too.. our teens were there.. got to hang with the guy who used to live next to me in college who'd come in some mornings of 79 and 80 and say.. you know .. i don't mind you being up all night making noise... but could you just play more dead? " to be fair, i think quadraphenia was 78 too..

all in all a ggrreeeeat show.. we also caught em at rams head in balt on sat night and that was a lot of fun..

we really love watchin them.. they do this stuff RIGHT <_<

tk

Archived