Westbury, NY 5-25-07

New York Steve

• Forum MVP

10-06-77 Activity Center, A. S. U., Tempe, Az. (Thu)

1: Promised, Tennessee Jed, Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, L. L. Rain, Loser, Minglewood, TLEO, Music

2: Bertha> Good Lovin, FOTD, Estimated> Eyes> Drums> NFA> Black Peter> NFA> Around E: Uncle John

Filler: Sing Your Blues Away

All I can say is wow!!! Band was full of energy, crowd was not, but great venue, plenty of room to dance, lax security; one of my top three, Black Peter, and a great dance partner...

Jersey tommorow

• Forum MVP

I thought the eyes last nite was one of the best I've seen ,when i was younger I had an 8 track recording of the englishtown show ,it was the only bootleg i had so thats all i listened to & the eyes is burned into my brain note for note & they nailed that last nite for that time period like u won't believe.I thought they were so smooth last nite. peace - steve . p.s. i left 5 hours before the show thinking i was gonna get stuck in that g.w. bridge& throgs neck traffic , every one must had left that morning becouse it only took 2 hours.

Guest crazy digits

another excellent show.....loved the peter, fotd and eyes was the highlight.....not a lot of talkers per say but an older crowd in a very exclusive upity spot in our world...LOVED the venue! Loved the sound..will definitely go back! Thanks DSO>

Archived