howdy ho

tapinfool

hey all,

well once again, with the help of hairdressers, mystics and entymologists i'll try to help out w/ trades and b&p's (blanks and postage)

i was very surprised to find out that there are still a lot of folks that don't know the proper procedure and what a b&p actually is.

here's some background info: somewhere in the darkest trenches of borneo there still lives a man who gets his live music via the u.s. postal service. yes, hard to believe. but, truer it couldn't be. and this strange being from a different time will still burn you copies of a show if you provide him w/ blank discs and proper return postage!!!

so, if you see an offer for a b&p, here is what i've come up w/ to save any hassles and not to cause an old bornean to freak out of his lid ;)

ok.

here's how the b&p works

1. send correct number of discs in paper or "case logic" type sleeves, NOT plastic jewel cases!

2. put said discs in a self addressed stamped (NOT METERED POSTAGE) bubble pack mailer (6" x 9" works for as many as 8 discs)

[put your own return address on the bubble pack (i don't want 'em back).] leave bubble pack OPEN...so i can get in it without destroying it.

3. then put open self addressed stamped bubble pack containing discs in a large manilla envelope (stamped or metered ) addressed to whomever is doing the kindness for you

hope this helps...any q's lemme know

peace

k

Archived