Terrapin>

Playin>

Drums>

Playin Reprise>

Casey Jones

E: Johnny B Goode

Filler: Don't Let Go>

Werewolves

Highlights were Jack Straw (which was as hot as the temperature inside the place), Cassidy, a spirited Stagger Lee, Passenger (as tight as ever), Miracle>Shakedown (THE highlight of the show), sweet Terrapin (when's it not?), and an unbelivable Casey Jones (did the Dead ever bring one to "that" peak?) and Don't Let Go, which Rob & John finished off in a "butter" battle!

Revolution Hall is a great place for a show, especially half-time, when you can head back to the parking lot for a little "energy" for the 2nd set! Keep the train rocking, DSO!!!!

Guest LastFairDeal

:dsorocks:

I must agree with Vince. Last night's show was Out of this world. 3rd time I've seen DSO at Revolution Hall and it is a great Venue. You have choices!

The 1/15/79 set lists were a pleasure to hear and the band did a great job. A little bit of disorder in between songs in the first set, but when the music started each time, there was no disorder. Highlights for me were 1st set: Sweet 'Row Jimmy' (sent chills up and down my spine and that helped me cool off nicely),'Passenger' more than just tight, it F*ck'n Rocked!! 2nd set: 'Miracle>Shakedown' was masterful! Wicked MLB jam Playin>Drumz>Playin. And the "peak" Vince speaks of in 'Casey' was so incredibly high, I still haven't come down!!!

But the fillers really did it for me. Maybe cuz I was already pumped up from a great show but 'Don't let Go' was not only a treat, but the MLB jam DSO treated us to was INSANE!! For a breif moment I thought they were about to break into a Viola Lee, it was that pumped!!! And the 'Warewolves' was appropriate for the full moon and left us all singing on our way out. Hell, everyone was screaming and cheering on our way out.

Work is moving much too slow today. See all of you next time!!

• Advisory Board

79 is one of my favorite era's.... Look at that filler! Don't Let Go>Werewolves of London! WOW!!!!!

I saw a werewolf with a Chinese menu in his hand

Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain

He was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook's

Going to get himself a big dish of beef chow mein

Werewolves of London

If you hear him howling around your kitchen door

Better not let him in

Little old lady got mutilated late last night

Werewolves of London again

Werewolves of London

He's the hairy-handed gent who ran amuck in Kent

Lately he's been overheard in Mayfair

Better stay away from him

He'll rip your lungs out, Jim

I'd like to meet his tailor

Werewolves of London

Well, I saw Lon Chaney walking with the Queen

Doing the

I saw Lon Chaney, Jr. walking with the Queen

Doing the

I saw a werewolf drinking a pina colada at Trader Vic's

His hair was perfect

Werewolves of London

Draw blood

:cheers:

while i was not there last night, i must comment on the miracle > shakedown from 1.15.79.

if anyone on this board has not heard the transition, go to archive right now and stream it...it is insane!! phil's bomb, and garcia's brilliance is unparralled.

• Forum MVP
1-15-79 Springfield, MA

Jack Straw

Jack A Roe

Cassidy

Row Jimmy

Mama Tried>

Mexacali

Stagger Lee

Passenger

Deal

Need A Miracle>

Shakedown

Heart Of Me

Terrapin>

Playin>

Drums>

Playin Reprise>

Casey Jones

E: Johnny B Goode

Filler: Don't Let Go>

Werewolves

Highlights were Jack Straw (which was as hot as the temperature inside the place), Cassidy, a spirited Stagger Lee, Passenger (as tight as ever), Miracle>Shakedown (THE highlight of the show), sweet Terrapin (when's it not?), and an unbelivable Casey Jones (did the Dead ever bring one to "that" peak?) and Don't Let Go, which Rob & John finished off in a "butter" battle!

Revolution Hall is a great place for a show, especially half-time, when you can head back to the parking lot for a little "energy" for the 2nd set! Keep the train rocking, DSO!!!!

Nice work Vince!!

Miracle-shakedown....Yes!!!

Don't let go is one of best jerry band tunes and dso does it real WELL!!!

Archived