Higher Ground/ Hard to Handle

sonomajon

Show #1,414 - Mon, Jun 4, 2007 at Higher Ground Ballroom, Burlington, VT

Performing 6/27/1976 Auditorium Theatre, Chicago, IL

Cold Rain, Cassidy, B. E. Women, Big River, Ship Of Fools, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, FOTD, L. L. Rain, Might As Well

Let it Grow> Drumz> Let it Grow> Wharf Rat> Samson, Help> Slipknot> Franklin's> Sugar Magnolia

Encore: U. S. Blues

Filler: Har To Handle*, Beer Barrel Polka, Bye & Bye> After Midnight> The Weight

*First DSO "Hard To Handle"

• Advisory Board
*First DSO "Hard To Handle"

actually... we were treated to a hard to handle at mexicali last month. or whatever month that was. or week. man. it's all kind of running together... though that *was* a tn show.

actually... we were treated to a hard to handle at mexicali last month. or whatever month that was. or week. man. it's all kind of running together... though that *was* a tn show.

Rob B on vocals? I guess technically it was a DSO first...I bet when there are so many shows within a particular geographical area they tend to roll into one...just a few more before everyone gets a well deserved break...looking forward to the fall left coast run...do you ever make it out west?

• Forum MVP

the hard to handle last night was done by rob b and was the first time it was performed by dso...they jammed it with perfection and energy...following it in the filler was Bye and Bye, After Midnight>The Weight...the after midnight jam was absolutely sick. highlight of the show for me was the HelpSlipFrank ... unbelievable slipknot jam.. this was a very nice show to catch

• 1 month later...

Archived