Post About the Person Above You

Guest rowjimmy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What jolly good, wholesome entertainment, this whole concept about posting about the person above you. Do you mean on life's ladder, or the forum person above me who has that cool rose photo. I hail from the

Rose City, I'll have you know, Portland Oregon. Do you know that rose oil costs 32 bucks for a microscopic bottle at the Portland Whole Foods. That's how their jive turkey CEO can have the time to lounge around Starbucks and blog about how healthcare for the Poors sucks and cuts into profits.

anywho, what fun!

Has some superkind kids. ("If anyone has seen a little boy wearing a blue shirt, he answers to Keller [aka Killer] and his family would like to know where he is." - GFEST 2008)

of course im going to Furthur. at least, I was told I had successfully bought tickets. i'm gonna feel a whole lot better when they actually get here. [GDTSTOOOOOOO SLOW]

are you coming out?

• Forum MVP
Has some superkind kids. ("If anyone has seen a little boy wearing a blue shirt, he answers to Keller [aka Killer] and his family would like to know where he is." - GFEST 2008)

of course im going to Furthur. at least, I was told I had successfully bought tickets. i'm gonna feel a whole lot better when they actually get here. [GDTSTOOOOOOO SLOW]

are you coming out?

I know I'm gettin old when people know me cause of my kids :)

yes I am going Furthur (all 3) check the other posts we are tryin to get together for dinner before the shows.

See you soon ;)

• 4 months later...

Archived