Post About the Person Above You

Guest rowjimmy

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha, were the youngly aged ones.

DStone, an expert on anything Grateful Dead... I've learned a thing or two from your posts! there's mine someone can skip me since I already posted.

Seems like a nice kid-His exuberance about the music is contagious-Reminds me of a young subcooler!

Peace,

Rob

Rob is a good friend of mine and it great to see him on the bus taking Morgan his 15 year old daughter to all the shows enjoying the music we all love.

Rob is a good friend of mine and it great to see him on the bus taking Morgan his 15 year old daughter to all the shows enjoying the music we all love.

• 2 months later...

Is involved in the who's real CAVEMAN controversy!

Well it appears I've managed to kill this thread again (was last poster ,last time this thread was active :blush: )

On the bright side....At least the old adage" If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything @ all "

rings true around here!

Mike-Sorry to stop thread in it's tracks,after you re-started it. Feel free to try again-I'll avoid this thread in the future!

Rob(The thread killer)

:dsorocks:

Guest deliverance

Well it appears I've managed to kill this thread again (was last poster ,last time this thread was active :blush: )

On the bright side....At least the old adage" If you got nothing nice to say, don't say anything @ all "

rings true around here!

Mike-Sorry to stop thread in it's tracks,after you re-started it. Feel free to try again-I'll avoid this thread in the future!

Rob(The thread killer)

:dsorocks:

don't fret none little feller this threads a load a pig poop anyway . the person above me got a big schlong .

• 9 months later...

Archived