7/7/07 Setlist

DaysBetween

First of all, :dsorocks: but here's that list

Shakedown

BIODTL (23 beats?? how do they count those anyway?!?)

Candyman

Mr. Charlie

Me & My Uncle >

Cumberland

Visions

Pride of Cucamonga

Music

Bird Song (young Eaton was great on this)

WRSuite >

Eyes > (no, no Let It Grow)

Drumz > (one of those take-no-prisoners kinda drums, with guests)

Playin > (think this had a slowed-down tempo)

World To Give >

China >

Rider

E: Brokedown

I succesfully picked 4 of those (Shake, Charlie, Playin, & Broke), but fell one short in our song-seer contest. Music and Bird Song were the highlights of the show, if not the entire 5-night run. Now, who has that 7/3/07 soundcheck list??????

Shad.

EDIT -> Oh, I think the second set to 7/6/07 was USBlues, Estimated > Dark Star > Space > Drumz > Throwing Stones > NFA > Lucy in the Sky but that's purely from memory; I wrote nothing down. Somebody post THAT one too, please!

• Forum MVP
I succesfully picked 4 of those (Shake, Charlie, Playin, & Broke), but fell one short in our song-seer contest.

count me in next time. there is nothing i love to do more between songs than to ESP the next one. no seriously, if you are good at it, i think we could blow each other's minds.

• Forum MVP
count me in next time. there is nothing i love to do more between songs than to ESP the next one. no seriously, if you are good at it, i think we could blow each other's minds.

I AM NOSTRADAMUS!!

Im decent at that game... i called quite a few last week... always fun, but WAY more fun on elective nights.

No doubt it's more entertaining on original nights. Perfect that we knew we had one going in. I *should have* picked China > Rider... I came THIS close to writing it down :) I won't give away my prognosticating method; however, I can tell you that it does involve a rodent, a pair of pliers, and a turntable.

Archived