July 9, Town Ballroom, Buffalo, NY

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

05-17-74 P.N.E. Coliseum, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (Fri)

1: Promised, Deal, Race Is On, Ramble On, Jack Straw, Dire Wolf, BIODTL, Loose Lucy, Big River, Roses, Mexicali, Row Jimmy, Playin

2: U. S. Blues, Me & My Uncle, Ship Of Fools, Money Money, China Cat> I Know You Rider, Greatest, Sugaree, Truckin> Nobody's Fault> Eyes> China Doll, Sugar Magnolia

first "Money Money"

Absolutely an amazing show right from the start. Pure energy throughout on every tune. This show was a real treat. everyone was right on with the exception of the false start on the Greatest Story (started Around and Around instead and Eaton told us all that he knew he needed glasses). Highlights for me would be the Loose Lucy, Big River, Playin, US Blues, Ship of Fools, Money Money, China Rider, Greatest, Eyes -- WHAT A SHOW!!!!! THANK YOU DSO AS ALWAYS! this show goes in my top 3 so far! also i'd say that the venue is pretty cool, not much security at all, good parking lot scene right across the street! thank you for a real good time.!!! :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

I too was lucky enough to be in Buffalo and had similar thoughts regarding first show after Ledges.

In the end this had to be one of the top five of the sixty odd DSO shows I have been able to witness.

Great set list, great audience.......great time!!

TY DSO

Archived