Stoned pony

New York Steve

• Forum MVP

05-21-92 Cal Expo Amphitheatre, Sacramento, Ca. (Thu)

1: Touch, Wang Dang Doodle, Row Jimmy, Me & My Uncle> Maggie's Farm, Bird Song

2: Scarlet> Fire, Estimated> He's Gone> Drumz> Watchtower> SOTM> Lovelight E: Gloria

Filler: so many roads

Outdoor show, arrived at the beach around 10ish, frolicked in the sun and water till 4, good meal in ASBURY???!, into the show...

After the first set, I was questioning how I got into the dead. First set's in the 90's were rough and this was not exception, excluding maggie's farm, which was worth the price and bird song...Having complete faith that Eaton would not pick a 90's show without a a kick ass second, scarlet reminded me why I loved the dead in the 90's. Eaton was on fire tonight, especially lovelight...

Great music, more great people, and one more tommorow night...

Guest beejman6

I thought that I was going to have a heart attack during Maggie's Farm and Lovelight. I love when they keep me dancin like that!!

Guest Smokstak77

Hell yes, Ive only been to about five shows but that was definatley the best.What a beutiful night standing on the moon. :dsorocks:

Guest darbysdad

What A Grate Time At The Pony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot Stop Singing Maggie's Farm

Off The Hook Bird Song,Scarlet/Fire

Bombastic Lovelight,SOTM-Wow

Drums/Space -Almost Didn't Make Back To Earth After That One

Aaron,Nice Suprise To See You My Friend

Blythe,Chuck,Et Al-Good To Shake Some Bones With You Guys

Home Safe And Sound 3:30 ish-Warm And Fuzzy-Thank You DSO And All That You Bring To My Life

It's Embarrasing How Easy I Cry When So Many Roads Comes Up

Great show, two days of dancing and I have blisters under my callouses. I am sure they will heal b4 musikfest.

Perfect 2 days w/ goodfriends. I was very surprised by the asbury park beach. Very clean! I swore I would never go back in the NJ ocean but I saw no syringes and no brown foam. DSO was as always GRATE!

Archived