FT WAYNE, IN

HelpSlip

• Forum MVP

July 19, '07:

Setlist from Headwaters Park Pavilion, Ft Wayne, IN

(performing 1/7/79 MSG, NY, NY)

Jack Straw, TLEO, Cassidy, Jack a Roe, Looks Like Rain, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Staggerlee, Passenger

I Need a Miracle> Shakedown St, Heart of Me, Estimated Prophet> Eyes of the World>drums>NFA>Black Peter>Around

Encore: Good Lovin'

Filler: The Weight> Aiko, Mr Charlie, Masterpiece, Box of Rain, Uncle John, Revolution, Ripple

wish i was at this one. wow. :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP
July 19, '07:

Jack Straw, TLEO, Cassidy, Jack a Roe, Looks Like Rain, Tennessee Jed, El Paso, Staggerlee, Passenger

I Need a Miracle> Shakedown St, Heart of Me, Estimated Prophet> Eyes of the World>drums>NFA>Black Peter>Around

Filler: The Weight> Aiko, Mr Charlie, Masterpiece, Box of Rain, Uncle John, Revolution, Ripple

Holy shit!!!

• Forum MVP

:cheers:

FINALLY got to see what all the fuss is about (i.e. DSO) at the show last night in Fort Wayne. I've been smilin' all day, and the only thing that could've made it any better would have been to have Kelly, Ty & Jasiah dancin' with me. Really hope DSO can come back next year (or before???).

• Forum MVP
:cheers:

FINALLY got to see what all the fuss is about (i.e. DSO) at the show last night in Fort Wayne. I've been smilin' all day, and the only thing that could've made it any better would have been to have Kelly, Ty & Jasiah dancin' with me. Really hope DSO can come back next year (or before???).

I recommend travel...shanti - chuck

July 19, '07:

HOLYYYYYYYYYY S*^T!!!!!!!!!! Thought I had a great treat with the Ledges followed by a stronggggggg show in Buffalo, but.....damnnnnnnnnnnn......Love the 3rd set..."filler " huh????? :dsorocks:

July 19, '07:

I was at this show and it was amazing! I was worried that Ft Wayne might be a lame place, but the place filled up and the crowd was on fire, as was the band. It probably was my favorite DSO show to date!

Peace,

Dave

Archived