If I Had The World To Give...Cincy!

Stagger

Fantastic way to end the summer tour with an Original setlist...We'll be a guinea pig for you guy's any day...Many Highlights, Money Money just for the expression and reaction Eaton had after it was finished...But, for me it was the IIHTWTG...John K. was unbeleivable and it took me to a place where I was enveloped with a lot of emotion and love...I'll never forget it!!

Thanks for the Wonderful night!!!

-Stagger

• Forum MVP

Excellent way to end the tour! Great night last night. here is the setlist from what I remember :wacko:

Set 1: LTGTR>Bertha>Good Lovin' Hard to Handle Run for the Roses Memphis Blues Mission Lazy Lightning>Supplication BE Women>Music

Set2: Scarlet>Fire Money Money St. Stephen>Drumz>World to give>Throwin Stones>Viola Lee>Throwin stones Touch

E. Like a road

Smokin' show :dsorocks: Highlights include some treats in Hard to Handle and Money Money, an incredible jam at the end of Stephen, a very good Viola Lee and of course World to give (beautiful). :dsorocks:

• Forum MVP

Yup - what Stagger and BS said.

AFAIK, first time ever Throwin>Viola>Stones. I liked that approach, breaking up TS like that. Refreshing! Stuff like that is why I keep coming back.

"World to Give" felt like a personal favor, since I kinda wandered off and missed it at the Ledges. Thanks!

:)

"Like a Road" was a spot-on encore choice, covering faces with smiles all over the crowd.

Best "Money Money" this pair of ears has ever heard! Tight, rockin, and a nice surprise treat.

...and I just gotta repeat my kudos to the mighty PRS. It's fun to watch John play the Steinbomber, and that gold Carver/Carvin/whatever is also real nice sounding, but I still get an extra tingle when he hoists the PRS. I probably couldn't tell them apart in a blind taste test, but I just love that PRS. Thanks again, John.

:539:

Guest crazy digits

world to give! I never like to say I wish I didn't miss one..but, world to give is the most beautiful song ever...i believe dso has done this song about 6-7 times...very rare and am forever grateful Lisa's pick for Jessica at NLQP came true for me :-)

• Forum MVP

One of the tightest performances I have ever had the pleasure to see. I hope they keep playing original sets from now on. I have a better time watching them create than I do watching them recreate. I will take it any way I can get it ... spoken like a true man. DSO keep up all the good work :shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug::shakehandhug:

Yes Band was excellent in Cincy, unfortunately for me I was worn out and not feeling my best. Sometimes a show leaves you grasping to go back while entombed in the real world b/c you had so much fun; other times you yearn to go back in time b/c of what you "missed". For me this week has been filled with the latter.

But this post isn't to bum anyone out, it's to chime in on the show, and it was good. First live Mission in the Rain for me and Scarlet/Fire was hypnotic. I've tired a bit of StStephen but was rocking by the time of the wild jam at the end, and Viola Lee has become a signature for DSO. Beautiful night as well.

Archived