DSO REX Caravan tour (Sea/Tac, PDX)

jawdoc

I am very excited about going out to the promised land. I can just about contain my glee. My husband and I are flying out to Reno on the 2nd to catch the show in Truckee with my 21 year old son who has never seen DSO. He did see Jerry in '95 up in Highgate Vermont so he's excited too. Then we'll all drive down to Frisco and see the show on Saturday. Friends of ours from Jersey are going to be in Frisco that weekend and we bought them tickets too. New DSO heads in the wings. :rolleyes:

Peace, Dancin On A Pin

• Forum MVP
Herdy - As part of the "Advisory Board", I would suggest that you make the trip. Please consult with your lawyer and get back to us.

As his attorney I have advised him that I request him, as my tour co-manager, to be in attendance. My other co-manager has already vreified attendance.

The matter involving Mr. Herd is currently scheduled for 3 days of mandatory mediation on Oct. 4-6, 2007 in San Francisco, California.

• Advisory Board
Just do the whole tour. You know you wanna. Everybody's doing it. You don't want to be the only one NOT going.

Seems like everyone is trying to tell me that same thing... Don't push me to far that way, I might just do it...

....course, I'd be comming home to a cardboard box as a home...

angry-hobo.jpg

Seems like everyone is trying to tell me that same thing... Don't push me to far that way, I might just do it...

angry-hobo.jpg

Herdy,

Haven't met you yet but through the wonder of this board...I think I get the gist of who you might be...and regarding coming to SF 10/4/5/6...MIGHT AS WELL...Seriously...the drinks are on me Saturday night...you too Chuck...whatever your pleasure...See ya soon...

• Forum MVP
Trouble ahead, trouble behind!! Thanks for the kind offer my friend, hope to meet up with ya!

And you know that notion just crossed my mind, too, sonomajon... we've missed each other the last couple of trips out SF way. That needs to be corrected this time. Only one short month away!!

angry-hobo.jpg

Hey Ron, the farm looks Great from what I can see of it behind you!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advisory Board

I'm out for all of San Fran... plane ticket prices are through the roof to get anywhere near SF... cheapest ticket I could find was $370...

Thinking about doing San Diego thru Tempe, maybe I can pull that one off...

Damnit...

Archived