Peggy-O

Truckin'

Heaven Help Jam

Not Fade Away

Goin' Down the Road Feelin' Bad

One More Saturday Night

U.S. Blues

• Forum MVP

It was a monster of a show, all right! And the Variety and the neighborhood ("Little 5 Points" in Atlanta - pretty funky area) exceeded expectations. The kindest crowd of the run, and tons of dancing room with the most considerate audience of any show in a long time.

Traffic in that town still sucks, though...

23_gallery_traffic02_4.jpg

It was a monster of a show, all right! And the Variety and the neighborhood ("Little 5 Points" in Atlanta - pretty funky area) exceeded expectations. The kindest crowd of the run, and tons of dancing room with the most considerate audience of any show in a long time.

Traffic in that town still sucks, though...

2.JPG

I swore off ever going to Atlanta again after I was there prior to the Olympics. The airport scene at that point was horrific...Between the roadwork and the airport upgrades it was a true travel nightmare! The show looked like a barn burner! See you soon out here. I'll send you a pm as the dates get closer.

peace....Jon

This was an absolutely STELLAR SHOW. Phenomonal job by the band to kick it into high gear and jam all night long. I am so happy to live near Atlanta and be able to be treated to such musicianship. The band was in such great form I cannot say say enough to convey their sense of being. If you have never seen them, perhaps ten years of brewing and stewing with just the right spice and pizzazz is enough to get anyone excited. My hats off to you DSO, from one musician to another. I dance in awe.

Archived