9-9-07 Raleigh

Herdygerdy

Great ending to a great tour! Stirred and Shook 007!!!" Nice surprise seeing so many board members in attendance. The good karma is just "mountain high and river wide". See ya in SF. Can't wait!!!

Jersey Steve

PS Bought Barraco's CD (when we all come home) at the show. Listened to it on the way back home and really enjoyed it!!

Just a little shoutout to everyone I ran into this past weekend. ! :herdy: - Hee Haw! , Jersey Steve-Needs two tix for Johnson State!, Blythe-Just Like New York City! That girl really loves to dance. Im not sure if she is dancing to the music or the band is playing to her dance, Moonshika-I love being your friend. You were more concerned about me getting something to eat than i was. The hotdog guy finally came! Yay!, China Cat III-it was a pleasure to have met your better third. Jackjones-Sorry at first i didnt recognize you without your lightning bolts!,Vortex- Hope the Gennisis concert was amazing, RobK-fun seeing you again glad your well, Rbaraco-nice to meet you,Rob Eaton- Thanks! ,Timand Amy- Nice pics! And last but not least Mr. Ambassador the one and only Mr. Chuck Vegas-Get a haircut. LOL

Peace, Phil

• Forum MVP
Just a little shoutout to everyone I ran into this past weekend. !- Hee Haw! , Jersey Steve-Needs two tix for Johnson State!, Blythe-Just Like New York City! That girl really loves to dance. Im not sure if she is dancing to the music or the band is playing to her dance, Moonshika-I love being your friend. You were more concerned about me getting something to eat than i was. The hotdog guy finally came! Yay!, China Cat III-it was a pleasure to have met your better third. Jackjones-Sorry at first i didnt recognize you without your lightning bolts!,Vortex- Hope the Gennisis concert was amazing, RobK-fun seeing you again glad your well, Rbaraco-nice to meet you,Rob Eaton- Thanks! ,Timand Amy- Nice pics! And last but not least Mr. Ambassador the one and only Mr. Chuck Vegas-Get a haircut. LOL

Peace, Phil

So good seeing all the above folks, too! One of the grate short runs! Phil, thanks for your spirit, brother! And as for the hair, think I'm going to let it greatly yield for a while... :rolleyes:

• Advisory Board
Blythe-Just Like New York City! That girl really loves to dance. Im not sure if she is dancing to the music or the band is playing to her dance.

oh, i can clear that one up real quickly. it's definitely the first. without question. and by that i mean sincere thanks to the band for a wonderful night of some much needed rocking out.

p.s. as to chuck's hair, it's really just trying to keep up with chuck's person. you see, he's on the loose. in a major, jobless way. his hair is following suit. and who doesn't love a gray-haired tazmanian devil with a heart of gold?

To Rob Barraco - THANK YOU for a truly enjoyable CD and thank you for being on our message board :excl: Loved the artwork on the front and the photo on the back of the CD (the photo reminds me of a cross between Neil Young and Hunter Thompson). I was, also, delighted and touched to see your collaboration with Robert Hunter, Phil Lesh, and other Barracos. Seven out of the eight songs on the CD are done in collaboration with Hunter. NICE!!!

"Limbo Rag" is my favorite song!!! Best of luck and much success with the new CD!!! You deserve it!!!

Jersey Steve

PS If Chuck Vegas (Steve) allows his hair to grow much longer, it might rival the tie-dyed Bozo wig!

YAY! Great seeing everyone. Great show I greatly needed in the midst of some mucho insano studying. Nice to meet you Rob B. Thanx Rob E. (I'm holding you to the axe tour...) I think Phil finally got a fine dirty water wiener to dine on... My O.G. deadhead friend Steve LOVED the show. It was his first time.

Look forward to the next time they let me out of the institution.

xo Mooshika

Archived