Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
August West

Fare Thee Well My Honey

122 posts in this topic

Love and miss you, Tara!! You are forever in our hearts and souls!!

Happy Birthday Tara!!  While I never got the chance to meet you, it's easy to see that you touched the lives of many.  Thank you for gracing this earth and for giving your parents some time to discover your wonderful spirit.  Shine down on everyone just a little extra today :)

The mention of your name Tara may bring tears to my eyes, but it never fails to bring music to my ears. Fly through the night my sweet little girl.

Hey Greg.

Was thinkin about you today and your angel who is soaring through the stars as we speak.  She sang a little while and then flew on - the good lord needed her as a part of the flock.  She'll continue to smile down on you every single second of every day - until you are together again.

There is so much about how life flows that we cannot understand but I know we will all be together, for ever and ever.

The heartbreak of a loss like Tara's can never be felt unless you've lived through it as a parent. We can't pretend to understand the emotions. One can only offer their heartfelt love and good wishes to those that knew and loved Tara. That is what I am doing right now. You're a great man Greg, and the way that you have expressed your feelings for Tara here over the years is breathtaking.

Happy Birthday Tara! You certainly made this star shine brighter while we were lucky enough to have you here.

Dr. B :)

Happy Birthday Tara! Your mom and dad love you so much - you are part of everthing that is, was, and will forever be! Your light burns brighter each and every day :)

Wished and still wishing you and your family the very best buddy!! Happy birthday to yall. Tara, is still shining bright!!!

Offering your family the warmest of thoughts!! My little guy just got prepped for surgery at Chkd this morning. Our children are the biggest and best part of us, and will always be, no matter where they are.

Lots of love buddy, and happy 18th Tara!!!

We can't go back and we can't stand still but we can remember and honor. God bless you and your family, Greg.

in my own personal chaos, i forgot about others i care about, and I care about you August.  Happy B-day Tara.  Though we never met, your life has moved me.  Your strength I have fed from.  In my hopelessness, I found myself watching your video your dad sent to me.  In perspective, i wish I was as strong as this beautiful little girl.  Know Tara, your father will never forget, and he reminds others of your spirit, passion, and strength.  

God Bless you Greg, and thank you for sharing your daughters beauty with me.  She still inspires, and will continue to inspire for many many years to come.

I wish you and your famly a very warm holiday season.  Until we meet again brother!!!!

August and I talked some about Tara last night. He definitely carries her spirit with him wherever he goes.

I love you buddy