The ** 5-19-07 ** Why Don't You Have Me Show - Appreciation Thread

Herdygerdy

In this day of iPhones and other portable music devices I thought it might be cool to offer a couple songs from 5/19 'stitched' together into one file for easy download and playback on phones or computers or whatever.... really I was just teaching myself how to do this, and used some 5/19 tracks as examples... anyhow for what it's worth here is The Eleven Jam thru Lovelight, weighing in at a cool 37MB it's about 40 minutes of music, some of my favorite!

CLICK HERE TO PLAY OR RIGHT CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

:dsorocks:

very well done!

I now have a subset playlist

5/19/07 shadeOgrey Jam

just topped it off to fill out a disc w/ so many roads>satisfaction from the Nokia (very heart felt S.M.R)

:dsorocks:

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm digging through our tapes and will try to do a new remaster of that show and put it up on the download site. I never got a chance to screw with it last time.... Will do my little bit of juju....

I got some juju for you! Why does my top 5 shows list have like 50 shows in it? 5/19/07 was with out a doubt an outstanding show from start to finish. Glad I was there!

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

****BUMP****

HAPPY 5/19 ANNIVERSARY EVERYBODY!!

IT'S A GREAT DAY TO REVISIT THE GREATEST DSO SHOW EVER PERFORMED!

:dsorocks::headbang:

I'm in !!! firing it up right now ... spend a little more time here shade ... the place looks so much brighter when posters like yourself show up with positivity ...

Will the layman hear the difference? Who knows. I know that I hear sound in a different way and I guess thats why I have three grammy Awards for my audio work. I'm much happier with how it is now and glad it's up on the site and soon to be on DSO cd's!

Peace

Rob

congratulations.jpg

:icon14::rolleyes::icon14:

frog-congrats.gif

• Forum MVP

I'm in !!! firing it up right now ... spend a little more time here shade ... the place looks so much brighter when posters like yourself show up with positivity ...

oh what a night it was....

• Forum MVP

all of the elective sets that are avail on nugs should be on that list:))

I was going to list Shows 1 through 1803, but you've narrowed it down some. To further refine the search program, any of the shows on sale at the merch table (or by order) are mighty fine. A prime example is 12-29-08.

• Advisory Board

Ahhhh... has it been 3 years since this mindblowing show?? To this day, I play this entire show atleast once a week... sometimes even more...

What a great time!!

• 2 years later...
  • Forum MVP

What a show, back before I knew any of y'all. I remember leaving the show thinking, "man, that was the best show i've ever seen!!"....and the reviews the following day backed it up. Here's one vote for recreating this show!!

Greetings from a rainy day in Georgia...

Due to unforeseen circumstances my amigo and I will not be able to attend the DSO Jubilee next week..therefore,

we have two 3-day, General Admission Tix available to pass on to someone.. 

I would need to know by Tuesday at the latest as Mission Tix requires about 2 days to change the name on the printed tickets.. 

Thanks and have an awesome remainder of your afternoon and evening..

Sharon.. :)

• 3 months later...
  • Forum MVP

In honor of Chucks recent submission, I thought I would revive this thread.  If for nothing else it may serve a couple functions:

There's links to a couple mp3 files with some tracks for those who do not currently have a copy

A impassioned plea for DSO to recreate this show!

Blast from the past.....

• Forum MVP

On the way home from this show I got tired and stopped in a rest area. Had my keys on my lap but they fell off. Opened the door to get out and go to the bathroom and my alarm goes off. Can't find my keys. Put valet key and start car, start driving, alarm still going off. Pull into another parking spot, panicking. Eventually look under seat and keys had slid under. Well, at this point I was awake so fuck it i'm driving the rest of the way home.....but damn I thought that was the best show i'd ever seen.

I've had more fun at many shows since but this one will always stand out as a special and one of the pinnacles of the JK era.

Archived