The ** 5-19-07 ** Why Don't You Have Me Show - Appreciation Thread

Herdygerdy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Advisory Board
Decided to crank this one up tonight, and....

GOD DAMN! TURN ON THE LOVELIGHT!!!!

http://www.beach-net.com/ochideout/music/lovelight.mp3

If you don't have this show............... You're insane....

:cheers::dsorocks:

i still get chills on that one. "i don't know why i have to swear when i say it but it feels so godddaaaaaammmnnnnn goooooooooooood..."

5-19-07 Rams Head IS IMO the best DSO CD set you could buy, if you can still buy it. Every serious DSO fan needs this show in their collection!

Sat, May 19, 2007 at Ram's Head Live, Baltimore, MD - Original Setlist

1:Race Is On, Run For the Roses, Cassidy> Jam> Cassidy, Visions Of Johanna, Box of Rain, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, So Many Roads, Masterpiece, King Solomon's Marbles> Viola Lee

2:Dark Star> Dancin> Scarlet*> Fire*> Drums*> Space> Wheel> Other One> Believe It> Other One> Uncle John> Dark Star> Lovelight

Encore: That's What Love Will Make You Do, We Bid You Goodnight

Special guest keyboardist Rob Barraco - *with Katie on Djamba

Whooooaahh there, Setlist correction needs to be made in the setlist section I think. Should read Fire*> Drums*> The Eleven Jam> Wheel>. Also, what the heck is Uncle John? Should be Dark Star Jam>Uncle Johns Band Teaser>Dark Star maybe?. The Eleven Jam is ONE of the jams that makes this show the freakin' MASTERPIECE that it is. Another is THE Lovelight by LisaPen posted above, it gives me comfort to know that thanks to Herdys wonderful link above, wherever in the world I am if I have a internet connection I can hear that jam. ahhhhh :icon14:

So where in the world can this show be purchased?? I guess I downloaded mine from Streamernet? It's got artwork and all in my iPod so I'm thinking I bought it from somewhere. I visited Streamernet to maybe get a link to post here but they don't appear to have it for sale. Hey DSO, where can a fan purchase this show? No dice on Archive either. This show needs to be available!

• Advisory Board
So where in the world can this show be purchased?? I guess I downloaded mine from Streamernet? It's got artwork and all in my iPod so I'm thinking I bought it from somewhere. I visited Streamernet to maybe get a link to post here but they don't appear to have it for sale. Hey DSO, where can a fan purchase this show? No dice on Archive either. This show needs to be available!

yeah, you bought it from streamernet where it indeed once was... i did, too. though it's one of those (at least my download) that has weird patches and lots and lots of pauses. vocals "blow" out on toward the end...

• Forum MVP
yeah, you bought it from streamernet where it indeed once was... i did, too. though it's one of those (at least my download) that has weird patches and lots and lots of pauses. vocals "blow" out on toward the end...

I remember that being the show of the tour...Wasn't there a rumor that they were going to be selling previous shows from their merch table????

Guest muzikmark

Thanx for the reminder. Been a little while since I popped this show in.

Enjoying the tunes right now. Damn good "Dancin' In The Streets" too !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Forum MVP

finally listened to that lovelight--very powerful. I don't think I've ever heard Lisa step out like that before.

What the hell were the chants of "USA! USA! USA!" before they came out for the filler all about? Anyone know? Don't know if people were having flashbacks to Lake Placid (not for that Sugaree) or war supporters or what...pretty funny though.

That link doesn't work for me for some reason... try this one: http://www.indieloo.com

Gosh I love this show... it's just freakin awesome...

ummmm.... I noticed on their home page they are using this image:

dsostage5.jpg

That sure looks like the Grateful Dead, not DSO to me?? WTF??

The site is using the pic to market DSO at The Pageant in St. Louis, MO

Archived