The ** 5-19-07 ** Why Don't You Have Me Show - Appreciation Thread

Herdygerdy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, no problem! I know you'll enjoy it! Very energetic show and of course the notorious Lovelight!

just got a listen , are you kidding me that lovelight is off the charts!!! just kind of makes you smile , real big smiles at that..thanks so much for the heads up

• 1 month later...
I am still seeking a copy of this show if someone can share with me. I am happy to send disks/postage etc....

Thanks

rowjimmy, if you really can't part with the $15 to buy this masterpiece through the links posted above then for crying out loud pm me your mailing address. I feel sorry for anybody who doesn't have this show! :mellow:

Thank you, I didn't see the link. I'll try that first.

I just checked out their site. Looks like the show is only available for download and not on CD. :icon13: So if you are not technical enough to get a zip file of mp3's onto a cd you can listen to then pm me. I will provide this show to any poor bastard out there who doesn't have it. ( I don't consider myself in violation here since you can't buy it on cd anymore, right? I would normally not freely distribute a DSO cd that was purchaseable ) B)

• 2 months later...
  • Forum MVP
Sat, May 19, 2007 at Ram's Head Live, Baltimore, MD - Original Setlist

1:Race Is On, Run For the Roses, Cassidy> Jam> Cassidy, Visions Of Johanna, Box of Rain, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, So Many Roads, Masterpiece, King Solomon's Marbles> Viola Lee

2:Dark Star> Dancin> Scarlet*> Fire*> Drums*> Space> Wheel> Other One> Believe It> Other One> Uncle John> Dark Star> Lovelight

Encore: That's What Love Will Make You Do, We Bid You Goodnight

Special guest keyboardist Rob Barraco - *with Katie on Djamba

Definitely a MUST HAVE~! Just grabbed it, and you should too. go to www.indieloo.com and pay the $12.00. Glad I saw this post yesterday. Have a great week all...

• 11 months later...
Definitely a MUST HAVE~! Just grabbed it, and you should too. go to www.indieloo.com and pay the $12.00. Glad I saw this post yesterday. Have a great week all...

I really want this show, but this link appears to be temporarily broken. Does anyone know where else I can grab it?

Thanks,

Mark

I really want this show, but this link appears to be temporarily broken. Does anyone know where else I can grab it?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark, I pm'd you with address to send Blanks and Postage if you are interested in the 5/19 'Masterpiece'... any other takers... pm me. The 5/19 must be spread far and wide IMHO.

• Forum MVP

Hard to believe the 2nd anniversary is coming up. I believe cotton is the traditional gift. Might I recommend tee shirts. They are comfy and practical, appropriate for most social events...

_GBH6964.JPG

• Forum MVP
Hard to believe the 2nd anniversary is coming up. I believe cotton is the traditional gift. Might I recommend tee shirts. They are comfy and practical, appropriate for most social events...

_GBH6964.JPG

that's another thing I like about you Chuck, you keep us all in check with the acceptable etiquette! LOL

and cotton tees work so well with hours of extended dancing and grooving to the music of DSO!!!

after seeing this thread has gotten bumped to the top again, I am going right now to put this epic show on my system! Yes, thank you all - I was just wondering what to play!!!

finally listened to that lovelight--very powerful. I don't think I've ever heard Lisa step out like that before.

What the hell were the chants of "USA! USA! USA!" before they came out for the filler all about? Anyone know? Don't know if people were having flashbacks to Lake Placid (not for that Sugaree) or war supporters or what...pretty funny though.

What a great way to start my day. I so love you Lisa....Oh and God help us if there was people chanting USA for pro war reasons. I sure hope there is another story behind this....

• Advisory Board

This by far is still my favorite DSO show ever.... I listen to this show religiously... the music is so powerful, and of course... the Lovelight is EPIC!!!

Best Visions of Johanna I've ever heard or seen, too... period...

• Advisory Board
That's a pretty amazing Lovelight. Would have been so fun to be there live to hear them really let loose :D

I'll have to get myself a copy of that show, thanks for the link!

Matt

I tell ya my friend, the crowd's energy was great. This show was played the night of the running of The Preakness. If anyone has ever gone to The Preakness, you know that the infield is full of drunken :herdy: 's... Alot of the crowd that night were people who went to The Preakness, and I was very impressed with the crowd's great energy, which I'm sure reflected on the band's playing. Listen to the whole show, and you can hear the love comming from both ends.

:dsorocks:

Guest George W. Bush
What the hell were the chants of "USA! USA! USA!" before they came out for the filler all about? Anyone know? Don't know if people were having flashbacks to Lake Placid (not for that Sugaree) or war supporters or what...

That's interesting that you would automatically assume that "WAR SUPPORTERS" must of been the source of a chant of "USA!, USA!". Who doesn't chant USA!, USA! after a full day of drinking? And when I say "full day" I mean a 7am start... PREAKNESS in 10 DAYS PEOPLE!!

americanflagatsunset.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lisacat
2 Year Anniversary! :grouphug::cheers::happybday::dsorocks:

In honor of the 2 year mark.... please enjoy THE Visions from 5/19/07:

icon_listen.gifCLICK HERE TO LISTEN icon_listen.gif

Good call! Happy feelin goddamn good day :) I'm tempted to leave work right now to celebrate the occasion

Guest Rob Eaton

I'm digging through our tapes and will try to do a new remaster of that show and put it up on the download site. I never got a chance to screw with it last time.... Will do my little bit of juju....

Archived