I love this Sports Bar

kdubfan

Guest crazy digits

cowboys since 1970> touchdown Romo>Crayton as I write this. They seem to be real this year?

the sports bar down from the Freebird Cafe in JAX beach is big, roomy and sports oriented :-)

• Forum MVP

WHO DEY !!!

We sure are gonna have our hands full tonight !!!!!

Going against the top ranked Offence and Defence

Well we should not look as bad as the Ravens did yesterday !!!!!! WOW THEY SUCK !!!!

• Forum MVP
WHO DEY !!!

We sure are gonna have our hands full tonight !!!!!

Going against the top ranked Offence and Defence

Well we should not look as bad as the Ravens did yesterday !!!!!! WOW THEY SUCK !!!!

I don't feel quite as bad for losing at Cleveland after watching that game yesterday. Once we get past the Pats tonight we can get healthy and the schedule eases up a bit.

Being a lifelong Minnesota Vikings fan is a pain that I wish upon none of you.

I actually lived in Green Bay behind enemy lines for almost ten years. Whew! Yesterday I was surrounded by Packer fans stuffing their fat faces with sausage and cheese while my futile Vikings made old man Favre look like an athlete in his prime.

• Forum MVP

Kdub - at least as a Bengals fan you can say that one of the best sports quotes ever was said in relation to your team:

Sam Wysche - "What is that matter with you people? You're not from CLEVELAND, you're from Cincinnati". To this day, everytime I hear someone complain about Cleveland, I think of Sam Wysche(even though he was berating Cinci fans, I always love that dig on Cleveland.

• Forum MVP

your right I was just thinking about the other day ... good stuff. It all stemmed over a snow ball throwing incident.

4 Bengal players are in a car ... who's driving ??? ... ??? ...

The cops

Now we are just known for all the players getting in trouble.

I have always liked underdog teams ... I like the J E T S too

Archived