Crazy Fingers

The Other One

Drumz>Space

The Other One

Brokedown Palace

Lovelight

E: After Midnight

Midnight Moonlight

Great show, I had NO energy due to jetlag, my ear ache, our bender last night in Vegas with DanK, the 4 hours of sleep we did get, and the 5 hour drive from Vegas-San Diego...

Going to sleep now...

Your a beauty Herdy : ))))) Have fun out there. First Stoned me ??????

And coherent enough to post the setlist:) ...Hey Anthony! No, definitely not the 1st stoned me- they played it in Charlotte in Sept...not sure if that was the first one...for some reason I think I have it on a CD somewhere but perhaps from a JGB recreation....

xoxo

Lis

• Forum MVP
I: H.C. Sunshine

Passanger

Elem Blues

Esau

Loose Lucy

Broken Arrow

Easy Wind

Masterpiece

Tangled Up in Blue

II: Unbroken Chain

And It Stoned Me

Truckin

Nobody's Fault But Mine

Crazy Fingers

The Other One

Drumz>Space

The Other One

Brokedown Palace

Lovelight

E: After Midnight

Midnight Moonlight

Great show, I had NO energy due to jetlag, my ear ache, our bender last night in Vegas with DanK, the 4 hours of sleep we did get, and the 5 hour drive from Vegas-San Diego...

Going to sleep now...

Wow, Herdy, very impressive!!!

• Advisory Board
First Stoned me ??????

Nope, saw them do it in Charlotte last tour... good stuff!

that is one amazing setlist!! anyone see any mikes in the air?

Unfortunatly, no.... again, like Charlotte, another show I'd like to have, won't ever be available....

Was that a 90's H.C. Sunshine?

Nope, but it was a good one!

• Forum MVP
Unfortunatly, no.... again, like Charlotte, another show I'd like to have, won't ever be available....

The time has come for a new paradigm in showgoing... For all of us who want to relive our trips, for all of those who couldn't attend... when you just can't be F'n bothered to carry a proper deck, mic stand, mics... and when you're fed up with trying to keep the clueless off of your rig during the show.

The time has come for the Mobile Recording Hat. Coming with me to the next DSO show I am able to attend! So far it's quite LO-FI, but I'm sure I can find technosavvy heads to help me improve it!

• Forum MVP
The time has come for a new paradigm in showgoing... For all of us who want to relive our trips, for all of those who couldn't attend... when you just can't be F'n bothered to carry a proper deck, mic stand, mics... and when you're fed up with trying to keep the clueless off of your rig during the show.

The time has come for the Mobile Recording Hat. Coming with me to the next DSO show I am able to attend! So far it's quite LO-FI, but I'm sure I can find technosavvy heads to help me improve it!

This will never work for you Dave, you can't stay in one place long enough :lol:

• Forum MVP

It was definitely another one for the books...and cuz the Book is getting so damn big we need to start Volume 2. Place was not overly crowded, as it is here on weekend shows, and so there was room for our burned-out husks (thanks indeed, DanK) to dance. Midnight Moonlight topped it off perfectly.

Now we've had a grate afternoon at the beach, under deep blue SoCal fall skies, playing in the brisk Pacific rip currents, and it is time to figure out what we're doing tonight. Fuck it, we might go see this band playing down the street...we'll let ya know how it goes... :icon14:

Better late than never but if you guys are looking for sushi tonight preshow....

Hit Nobu

315 S Highway 101 # A

Solana Beach, CA 92075

(858) 755-7787

It's about quarter mile away from Belly Up on 101. Best in town.

Have fun tonight.

• Forum MVP
This will never work for you Dave, you can't stay in one place long enough :lol:

Well, part of the MRH scheme is to record your personal show, including the various vantage points from which you view/hear it. Admittedly not for everyone, but something I've always wanted to do, and did do somewhat back in the early 90s. Of course, technology back then was pretty much a dictaphone sewn into the hat. Now we can do much better.

...even so, I seem to have developed a habit of throwing my hat into the air. That could be a small problem.

• Forum MVP
Well, part of the MRH scheme is to record your personal show, including the various vantage points from which you view/hear it. Admittedly not for everyone, but something I've always wanted to do, and did do somewhat back in the early 90s. Of course, technology back then was pretty much a dictaphone sewn into the hat. Now we can do much better.

...even so, I seem to have developed a habit of throwing my hat into the air. That could be a small problem.

"Stay away from they guy in the cowboy hat" :rofl:;)

rowan.jpg

Since I'm the only one here that has actually visited Nobu since Ike's departure, let me assure that the fish is as good as ever. Granted, we don't have a guy on the "inside" hooking us freebies and large cuts but the quality hasn't changed at all. Still the best in Solana and great walking distance from venue. Just ask Uncle B.

Archived