10-11-07 Belly Up Part 2

Herdygerdy

• Advisory Board

10-09-76 Oakland Coliseum Stadium, Oakland, Ca. (Sat)

1: Promised, Half Step, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, L. L. Rain, TLEO, Minglewood, Scarlet, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, Sugaree

2: St. Stephen> NFA> St. Stephen> Help> Slipknot> Drums> Samson> Slipknot> Franklin's> Saturday Night

E: U. S. Blues

Filler: Dancin', Quinn

Great show, yet again.... I forgot about how much most of the people suck in this part of the country.... My memory was refreshed...

On to LA..........

Guest gratefulgeek

Haha... come on now, we don't ALL suck! I wouldn't even say the majority of us suck, but the ones that suck suck so hard it just seems like it.

Incidentally, tonight's setlist came from the first show on Dick's Picks 33, which is my favorite Dick's Pick. :)

Show was incredible! Better than last night, but they were both great! Once again Lisa wasn't turned up enough though...

Now that's my kinda setlist. Lucky rascal's. I need to pick up DP 33 fo' sure. Sorry the people suck Herdy. Come on back east and bring the band w/ ya. :dsorocks: I could go for an eight night stand in Va. somewhere :cheers: . Have a great weekend folks. Should be a good one w/ Phil in C'ville tomorrow and maybe a little Little Feat in Hampton Sydney tonight. Woooooooo fn' hoooooooooooooo.

Guest Charles from Oregon

1: Promised, Half Step, Cassidy, Tennessee Jed, L. L. Rain, TLEO, Minglewood, Scarlet, Lazy Lightning> Supplication, Sugaree

2: St. Stephen> NFA> St. Stephen> Help> Slipknot> Drums> Samson> Slipknot> Franklin's> Saturday Night

Great show, yet again.... I forgot about how much most of the people suck in this part of the country.... My memory was refreshed...

On to LA..........

Right On Herdy!!

On to LA..........

Sounds like a scorcher, looking forward to the shows tonight and tomorrow night.

As for people out here sucking, well, I'm from the Midwest orginally and as far as I'm concerned people on both coasts suck equally as hard, though in completely different ways. Flyover Country FTFW!

Archived