Bear down!

arm

• Forum MVP

"Bear Down, Chicago Bears.

Make every play clear the way to victory!

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.

Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation,

With your T formation.

Bear Down, Chicago Bears.

And let them know why you're wearing the crown.

You're the pride and joy,

of all Illinois.

Chicago Bears, Bear Down!"

I can't believe your mighty bears fell victim to my venom-free Vikings. I honestly didn't think the Purple Norsemen would gather 4 victories this year- maybe all is not lost.

I was camping with a bears fan during the game with updates rolling in via text message. I can't tell you how suprised I was that the Vikes pulled off the victory - biggest victory of Brad Childress' coaching stint. Peterson is gonna be tough- just imagine if we still had Moss. (shrug)

Go VIKINGS

WOOO HOOOO!

I can't believe your mighty bears fell victim to my venom-free Vikings. I honestly didn't think the Purple Norsemen would gather 4 victories this year- maybe all is not lost.

I was camping with a bears fan during the game with updates rolling in via text message. I can't tell you how suprised I was that the Vikes pulled off the victory - biggest victory of Brad Childress' coaching stint. Peterson is gonna be tough- just imagine if we still had Moss. (shrug)

Go VIKINGS

WOOO HOOOO!

damn vikings! damn vikings fans!!

ugh, this season is looking pretty bad for us Bear fans... those injuries are a killer, and they just keep piling up.

is there any other team in the NFL that has over half their defense dinged up or out of the lineup altogether??

• Forum MVP
damn vikings! damn vikings fans!!

ugh, this season is looking pretty bad for us Bear fans... those injuries are a killer, and they just keep piling up.

is there any other team in the NFL that has over half their defense dinged up or out of the lineup altogether??

Yes! My Bengals

Archived