NFL week 7 picks

kdubfan

• Forum MVP

Last week I blew it ... I will do better this week !!!!

TEN @ HOU

TB @ DET

ATL @ NO

BAL @ BUF

SF @ NYG

ARI @ WAS

NE @ MIA

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ CIN

MIN @ DAL

CHI @ PHI

STL @ SEA

PIT @ DEN

Monday

IND @ JAC

My Picks

HOU

TB

NO

BAL

SF

ARI

NE

OAK

CIN

DAL

PHI

STL

DEN

IND

• Forum MVP

TEN @ HOU

TB @ DET

ATL @ NO

BAL @ BUF

SF @ NYG

ARI @ WAS

NE @ MIA

KC @ OAK

NYJ @ CIN

MIN @ DAL

CHI @ PHI

STL @ SEA

PIT @ DEN

Monday

IND @ JAC

My TV still being off, and knowing nothing about the season except that the Bears are doing poorly, I picked all teams with animals for names. The tough ones were games between two kinds of animals. Eagles are majestic and patriotic while Bears are lumbering and smelly. As for Rams and Seahawks, I don't know what a Seahawk is. Obviously, a Jaguar can take a Colt.

Then there are the games with no animals. Well, Vikings were kicking ass on the high seas before there even were Cowboys. Giants, owing to their hugeness, can step on puny 49ers.

Finally, I don't remember whether Tennessee or Houston are the Oilers, and I wouldn't know the other team's name anyway, but it doesn't matter cuz of course there ain't no place I'd rather be.

Do I have a chance or getting some right?

I picked all teams with animals for names. The tough ones were games between two kinds of animals. Eagles are majestic and patriotic while Bears are lumbering and smelly. As for Rams and Seahawks, I don't know what a Seahawk is. Obviously, a Jaguar can take a Colt.

Then there are the games with no animals. Well, Vikings were kicking ass on the high seas before there even were Cowboys. Giants, owing to their hugeness, can step on puny 49ers.

Finally, I don't remember whether Tennessee or Houston are the Oilers, and I wouldn't know the other team's name anyway, but it doesn't matter cuz of course there ain't no place I'd rather be.

Do I have a chance or getting some right?

Dave, my mother employed a similar tactic when my brothers and I would indulge her by letting her make picks while she made us Sunday Breakfast.

"Ooo the 'Saints'. They sound nice; I'll pick them"

• Forum MVP
Dave, my mother employed a similar tactic when my brothers and I would indulge her by letting her make picks while she made us Sunday Breakfast.

"Ooo the 'Saints'. They sound nice; I'll pick them"

...and the Bears eeked it out over the Eagles, just when I was picking up some pizza for dins. Niiiiiice.

Archived